Photo

Broken Nerf Blaster

3 replies to this topic

#1 Titusfox

Titusfox

• FNG1 
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 08:32 AM

Hi, I'm new to the forums and was wondering if anyone had any broken or junk nerf guns they didn't want. I need a few parts and love shell but since I don't have any money, i can't affort to take apart a nerf gun just to use the shell/parts. I'm in the UK and am happy to send you my address privately, but again can't afford anything. Thanks in Advance, Titusfox

#2 ocicat12

ocicat12

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 10:22 AM

What kind of shells are you looking for???

#3 RandomUser

RandomUser

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 10:51 AM

Nerf? Buzz bee? Clip or drum? Do you want any internals left in? Also, pistol, rifle, or shotgun? Can you be a bit more specific?

Edited by RandomUser, 19 March 2016 - 11:33 AM.

#4 Sketch Art Online

Sketch Art Online

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:36 AM

a good way to find these things is to go to thrift stores, if you have any near you.  You can pick up all kids of recent and vintage blasters for phenomenally low prices.  I picked up 2 mavericks and a super-soaker the other day at a Saver's for literally 4 usd.(2.76 pounds, 446.21 yen, etc. use google).  I dont know if they have these in the UK but i suppose they would. if not, disregard this post.

plus, if you want people to send you things, not many people willl be willing to do this for free. what about shipping cost? this can be extremely expensive especially from the US.  would you pay for that?

Edited by Sketch Art Online, 19 March 2016 - 11:39 AM.

Do not aim at eyes or face

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users