Vaughan sportsplex 8301 Keele st, Vaughan Ontario https://www.google.c...1e8e23f3d331d8e
When: January 3rd 10:00am-4:00pm
What to bring:
- One or more good primary blasters as well as a secondary blaster. If your blaster brakes I will most likely be able let you use one of mine
- A springer pistol for pistol rounds
- As many darts as you see fit, I am bringing 500 for my self as well as what ever is in my dart bin for anyone that did not bring enough darts
- A good mood, no one wants to war with a jerk. If you are causing problems with other players I will ask you to leave
- Bring a lunch, we will probabaly order a pizza like ususal.
- Eye protection. Your eyes are pretty much the only part of your body that can be seriously hurt by a nerf dart, I really would like to see everyone with some kind of eye protection but I wont make you if you don't want to.
What not to bring:
- Water guns
- Alcohol or drugs
- Homemade airguns
- singled titans
- This will mostly be done on a case by case basis, if you are not sure about a blaster show it to me.If you would not want to be shot with your own blaster there is a good chance no one else wants to be shot with it either.
-Since we are inside this time I would not like to see any really powerfull airguns
- #6 or #8 slugs as well as 3/0 or lighter glue domes will be aloud. If your darts are made so poorly that they are unsafe I will not let you use them, you are more then welcome to use some of mine though.
- No exposed metal
- Silicone domes and x darts are fine too
- This is a indoor war, range isnt as important as when we play outside. Rate of fire is more important when at a indoor war (IMO).
- defend the core
Who will be there:
- Josh (maybe)
Edited by skullface44, 28 December 2015 - 11:00 PM.