Another Of Thirst's Guns

Uh oh!

6 replies to this topic

#1 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 07:29 PM

This gun has some crazy ammo holders, that hold alot of darts.

Point A is where you insert darts for the front ammo holder. Point C is where you stick your finger in(while holding gun normally) to the pull the dart from point C into point D. Usually, it actually feeds itself, so when I pull a dart from point D, another one i in its place, occasionally. Either way, this process is very easy when titling the gun at an upwards angle.

Point B is the other ammo holder, int eh handle. Its easy enough to use, just grab a dart from the completely hollowed out handle.

I Also wrapped 3 layers of etape around the plunger head, secured by plumbers goop at the back. I have a 4 inch cpvc barrel with a copper coupler, for an easy, but airtight breach.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

THIRST
ko

#2 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 07:31 PM

Do you have a nickname for it? As it's a very interesting NF: I think we should call it the Holy Nitefinder for obvious (I hope) reasons.

~ompa

#3 FIDO

FIDO

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 07:32 PM

Good job, I really liked the point B ammo holder.
Don't worry about the things you don't know. Do sheep expand in the rain? Who discovered how to get milk from cows? And what was he doing in the first place?

"if anyone gives you shit about being a geek, just remind them that all their bases are belong to you." -Talio

#4 Arcanis

Arcanis

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 08:53 PM

So, you can store multiple darts inside the former light space? Nice idea.

-i hate the yankees as much as the next guy, but i'm only sixteen and i'm not ready for the ice age, or the apocalypse...whichever the great bambino has destined for us. -Rawray7

#5 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 09:32 PM

I'm pretty much lost on this one.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#6 nerfspecialforces

nerfspecialforces

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 10:50 PM

Me too. Though I did make a NF that could carry... 16?...18? Something like that, but it was big and fugly. At the time, it was my only nerf gun... I'm glad thats over...
QUOTE(Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005, 05:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Call me NSF
N erf
S pecial
F orces

#7 TheHaze

TheHaze

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 11:39 PM

I say you take a soddering iron to the holes to melt them down and smoothen them out. It's cool though.
When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users