Having experienced many broken gearboxes with a larger spring i decided the work on that first.
with a 3D model i printed from multiple companys to test if they were functional.
here are photos of different gears printed by different materials. Initially the center holes were too small and after measuring the gear pegs i discovered the 3D gears needed to be adjusted. So i taught myself how to use sketch up and made the fixes.
since then i have gone on to produce the stampede catchplate also i might make other parts in the future.
my models can be seen on shapeways, im testing them all now!
Removing all your shapeways link spam.
Edited by Langley, 09 July 2015 - 11:47 AM.