Elite Suction Dart Prob

Darts not working in my Flywheeler?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Legotron

Legotron

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:15 PM

Hi, I was having problems with launching Some suction darts from my Demolisher 2 in 1. The box said is was supposed to work with flywheelers and other CS guns, and I have seen a few videos of them Firing from Stryfes.
However, When I was having a small war with my brother, I went to get some suctions, loaded them in the stock Banana clip,and when I fired, the dart got stuck in the flywheels and the flywheels kinda stopped (you know what I mean.).
So, any help? I just bought them last week and some of them haven't even been fired yet.

#2 hamoidar

hamoidar

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:45 PM

Make sure that the flywheels are fully revved up before you try firing the darts. That will probably help. I got the 2 in 1 a few days ago, and it does have a tendency to jam...which I partly fixed by removing that pesky rubber dart-cleaner in front of the flywheels.

Edited by hamoidar, 16 September 2014 - 08:55 PM.

NerfHaven > Your control panel > Profile > Change Signature > Inserts dumb sig > What! No pictures! > Inserts next best thing: http://nerfhaven.com...howuser=114052' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Best thing on Nerfhaven!

#3 thesnoopcian

thesnoopcian

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:22 PM

you should use regular elite darts and look up some how to make the demolisher perform better videos ad also do what hamoidar said and take out the black rubber thing I did this to my demolisher and it improved the performance just a bit and also make sure you are pulling the trigger all the way and make sure that the flywheels are fully revved
USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Edited by Zorns Lemma, 17 September 2014 - 05:41 PM.

BRUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 hamoidar

hamoidar

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:42 AM

You can also remove the black plastic ramps leading up to the flywheels. They are located in the flywheel casing, right at the dart entrance. I did this earlier today, and it helped with jamming.
NerfHaven > Your control panel > Profile > Change Signature > Inserts dumb sig > What! No pictures! > Inserts next best thing: http://nerfhaven.com...howuser=114052' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Best thing on Nerfhaven!

#5 Legotron

Legotron

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:21 PM

Alright, thanks. I did do it with flywheels fully revved, and Reg. Elites would do the same thing sometimes. Ill Try and remove that rubber, I kinda suspected that was what was blocking them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users