Twin Magstrike & Strongarm Integration

Underbarreling a magstrike you say?

No replies to this topic

#1 jediaelthewise

jediaelthewise

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:03 PM

Greetings! Jediaelthwise here with some upgrades to my twin magstrike mod. I've seen a number of mods using the firefly shell for a stock and decided it would make for a good replacement for my previous model of the twin magstrike that used a recon stock. This magstrike build goes with my air tank modfor those that are unfamiliar.

I also picked up a strong-arm for $1 at my local salvation army and decided I wanted a single shot option as well that didn't use air pressure mounted onto my gun. So the following are the results of my efforts.

It fits very comfortably in my hands the stock is perfect. It holds extra darts and my light battery pack. It is much more secure and I can clip a strap to it much better than the previous version. The strong-arm is solid as well. I used plastic epoxy for attaching all the shells together. I dremelled some access holes in the bottom part of the firefly to run all the magstrike hose internally this time. I can remove either the tape or the firefly battery cover to access the hosing connections inside if I need to. The connection for the air tank comes very neatly out the back of the firefly stock to attach into my bicep regulator. I am pretty happy with how this come out and can't wait to use it in my next game.

Feel free to leave a comment here or on my youtube channel.

Posted Image
Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7VQwqgJds4&feature=youtu.be

Edited by jediaelthewise, 08 September 2014 - 03:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users