The Michael Moore Movie

Uh oh here is comes...

83 replies to this topic

#76 merlinski

merlinski

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 10:11 PM

Let me just say that i never will see this movie because Michael Moore is a douchebag.

Anyone who thinks the insurgents should win against our soldiers.(I dont give a shit what party you are, an "true patriot" would never wish for our soldiers to be killed) and compares them to the Minutemen of the American Revolution does not deserve my $8.50.

Could you show me when Michael Moore says our soldiers should be killed? Oh wait, you're criticizing a movie you haven't seen. I forgot that you were a hypocrit for a second.

CXWQ, I think we have one that fits into the second category.

He didn't say it in the movie you dumb fuck. How would I know if he said it in the movie. I was merely saying why i wouldnt see it.

Then when did he say it?

Wow, "dumb fuck". What eloquence! You express yourself in a way so appropriate for a debate.

#77 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 11:02 AM

It seems Iran is next on Dubya's hit list.

"We will continue to look and see if the Iranians were involved [in the 9/11 attacks]" he said.

"I have long expressed my concerns about Iran. After all, it is a totalitarian society where free people are not allowed to exercise their rights as human beings."

Ok, let's look at the list of countries:
Iraq
Iran
Saudi Arabia
North Korea
Syria
Pakistan

Conclusion: Dubya reads NerfHaven. Saudi Arabia has got to be shitting bricks.

I'm wondering where he plans to get the troops for that invasion :P

Read about bills S89 and HR163 on the Congress website, and I think you can come to your own conclusions from there.
"Do you like gladiator movies, Johnny?"

#78 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 09:36 PM

I'm sorry, you just lost whatever arguments you had going for you. You can scroll the last 5 pages of this topic to see why.

Okay rawray, you don't need to rip on me. Obviously I began to change what I thought of this whole thing as it went along. Am I not allowed to do that?
Indiana '11

#79 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 10:11 PM

I'm sorry, you just lost whatever arguments you had going for you.  You can scroll the last 5 pages of this topic to see why.

Okay rawray, you don't need to rip on me. Obviously I began to change what I thought of this whole thing as it went along. Am I not allowed to do that?

i was simply saying that your statement "obviously this movie isn't debatable" is proved wrong as i type this, and has been proved wrong since the beggining of this thread.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#80 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 04:07 PM

i was simply saying that your statement "obviously this movie isn't debatable" is proved wrong as i type this, and has been proved wrong since the beggining of this thread.

Oh haha, that's what you meant.

Okay, let me rephrase that: This movie shouldn't be debated.

Oh and by the way, I checked the newspaper (was it yseterdays? i was gone at camp for a week). Admins have confirmed that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11..hmm...
Indiana '11

#81 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 07:54 PM

So far I've tried to avoid this thread because it has to do with politics and I don't feel the need to debate that kind of thing with a bunch of guys who play with kids toys all day. (omg noobs!) But I just want to mention, Michael Moore is my 2nd Uncle so I'd appreciate it if you guys would lay off him.
"The 'dance goes on..."

#82 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 12:00 AM

I still think the guys a champion. Some people just dont like criticism.

Why did you have to change your sig. Janga? 3DBBQ needs the praise...
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#83 Vintage

Vintage

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 08:47 AM

...Michael Moore is my 2nd Uncle so I'd appreciate it if you guys would lay off him.

HA HA! And if George W. Bush was MY second uncle, would you guys lay off?

It's great that you are related to someone in the news, Janga, but someone in the news is there for a reason.

~Vintage
You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone
~Al Capone

#84 Doogie

Doogie

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 08:23 PM

What's up merlinski?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users