My New Friend

28 replies to this topic

#26 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 10:48 PM

Hi Steve !

My name is Dan, and I to was a recovered caffine addict, I'm slipping back now, and I need help. I used to go on 6 hour coffe binges working late into the night building things to keep the cash flow in. (I have a work shed so I don't keep my folks up.) I got over the caffine addiction, and, was doing fine until a week ago when my baby rolled into the garage. A nice used 1996 XR100R. Oh, baby it was time to drag out the caffine for a nice all night clutch rebuild, carb cleanout, oil change, spark change. Next on the list, all the fenders and body panels are getting bondo-ed to be re-painted. Tell me guys, should I go with flat black, or, a nice high gloss red ?

I'd go with stop drinking for a moment, get some rest, and pick up in the morning.

Oh, and high-gloss red.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#27 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 11:09 PM

Meh I'm going flat black after a brif consencious. Its not something you see on dirtbikes much, so I'm going for it. Bondo, believe it or not, is not made for the type of plastic used on nerf guns. So, I have a sinking feeling that Katachi's hot NF might be falling apart soon.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#28 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 11:31 PM

Meh I'm going flat black after a brif consencious. Its not something you see on dirtbikes much, so I'm going for it. Bondo, believe it or not, is not made for the type of plastic used on nerf guns. So, I have a sinking feeling that Katachi's hot NF might be falling apart soon.

Yikes! That'd be a shame! I'm joking, Katachi.

Anyways, what kind of power do you get out of your motor? You may have stated it, but I missed it. 75cc or higher? Probably higher, but then again, it's just a dirtbike.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#29 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 12:17 AM

Its a 100cc, with an fmf pipe, re jetted carb, and a K&N filter, so it squeezes out 16hp.

Edited by Dan Wask, 21 July 2004 - 12:17 AM.

QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users