Elite alpha trooper not catching

The ridge on the PH has been warped

1 reply to this topic

#1 The Recon

The Recon

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:59 AM

I was modding my EAT, when the back of the breach popped off (the little rim), I glued it onto the plunger head as it wasn't sticking on the breach. Stupidly I used a warping adhesive, which dripped down and warped the ridge (the part that catches) it also warped off the rod (didn't seem to be too important). Any ideas on how to make it catch? The only idea I came up with was to swap it with a NF plunger head and add the nitefinder catch system. Help greatly appreciated.
-Please note, British English, I am not illiterate just Britishly educated-

#2 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

I was modding my EAT, when the back of the breach popped off (the little rim), I glued it onto the plunger head as it wasn't sticking on the breach. Stupidly I used a warping adhesive, which dripped down and warped the ridge (the part that catches) it also warped off the rod (didn't seem to be too important). Any ideas on how to make it catch? The only idea I came up with was to swap it with a NF plunger head and add the nitefinder catch system. Help greatly appreciated.

Try searching for the post I made about this, there are some good ideas in that one. I had the same problem. Honestly. I have found the E.A.T. to be a vindictive bitch that unless everything is just right she won't put out. You are going to need to make up that length of the ring somehow, either adding plastic/CPVC to the back of the plunger tube or filling in part of the plunger head with some kind of filling to push it back enough to catch.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users