12 dart clips sold separately?

5 replies to this topic

#1 HardBeat101

HardBeat101

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:45 PM

Hey :)

I'm just wondering if anyone is in contact with people from hasbro and can tell me if there's any plan to release 12 dart clips on their own? I live in Australia and there's nothing like it over here, i was just wondering if its different overseas, because i don't want to keep buying EATs for the clips... Thanks in advance

-Josh

#2 Ezio Nerf

Ezio Nerf

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

Nothing has been said yet so I assume not yet atleast. NerfHaven is usually very quickly informed with new Nerf information. MyLastDart knows a lot about upcoming info, you should give him a PM. As of right now you can just buy one from someone or buy a Retaliator.

Edited by Ezio Nerf, 30 July 2013 - 09:10 PM.

#3 DartSlinger

DartSlinger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:02 PM

Are eighteen dart N-Strike Elite magazines sold in Australia? Over here they are sold for ten dollars. If they are sold over there, you might consider those as an option.

#4 HardBeat101

HardBeat101

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:21 AM

Everything's piss-expensive over here, rapidstrike kits, the ones with the retaliator and 18 dart clips? $38. Forget that.

Besides, i've never been that big a fan of the larger clips anyway, too bulky and not very aesthetic. IMO the newest clips, the 12 dart ones, and the 25 drum are the best of the bunch, a compromise on looks and functionality.

I'd at least figured you'd b able to get them in amazon on their own, but no luck... :(

#5 X20AStrikefreedom

X20AStrikefreedom

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:33 PM

They should be available at big w. if not go to fishpond.com.au

#6 HardBeat101

HardBeat101

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:03 PM

My local big w doesn't stock anything with the 12 dart clips, except for retaliators, and i have one.

Do you have a link to them for fishpond? I looked and couldn't find any of them.

I think i'll just have to go to wars and use my persuasive skills to convince people to sell them to me... :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users