You say Panther?

I say Pussy Cat.

31 replies to this topic

#26 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:25 PM

Just wanted to mention, I was at Target yesterday, and saw these things for sale, with a different color scheme.
As Steel mentioned earlier, the inner barrel was black, the body was still gray, but the pump handle was purple.

Speaking of The Panther is now called the Air Warrior Extreme Mag 1, It's in stock here in Princeton, NJ
This is it:
Posted Image

Looks like the took the blue off the older green BB ones and put it with the body of the Air Zone ones.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#27 xXhunter47Xx

xXhunter47Xx

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:23 PM

Speaking of The Panther is now called the Air Warrior Extreme Mag 1, It's in stock here in Princeton, NJ
This is it:
Posted Image

Looks like the took the blue off the older green BB ones and put it with the body of the Air Zone ones.

I thought the Air Warrior Extreme came out before the panther...

#28 Eik

Eik

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:49 PM

So I was hoping to warm up to modding again by working on a Panther, thinking it would be an easy quick primary. I went to target and picked up what I thought was a Panther re-shell; the Airmag extreme thing.

Much to my dismay, it had not only a smaller tank...

Posted Image

...but it seems they added ANOTHER OPRV!

Posted Image

#29 nine

nine

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:18 PM

So I was hoping to warm up to modding again by working on a Panther, thinking it would be an easy quick primary. I went to target and picked up what I thought was a Panther re-shell; the Airmag extreme thing.

Much to my dismay, it had not only a smaller tank...

Posted Image

...but it seems they added ANOTHER OPRV!

Posted Image

Actually, I think that that OPRV is the only one in this version, because I can't seem to locate one on the pump shaft.

Everyone hates engineers because they listen to what you say and then think about it.

Check out my YouTube!

#30 Mully

Mully

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:00 PM

Ya'll needa go to your local TRU's and HUNT! I found three old-style Panthers earlier today, they weren't on a 'bar' or really exposed for that matter, they were just kind of randomly shoved in amongst different Airzone blasters.

Posted Image

Wow, that kinda looks like a pain to plug. They really don't want us messing with these things!

Edited by Mully, 13 August 2013 - 11:03 PM.

S.C.U.N.

#31 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:55 AM

I thought the Air Warrior Extreme came out before the panther...

No I think this is there way of going up against the N-Strike Elite by going EXTREME!!... sorry... But they have 2 new air blasters that came out the Max 6 and Max 10. I know Ahtanie did reviews on them. I think they decided to throw the Panther in since it was so popular.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#32 azrael

azrael

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

The cool thing about the new Panthers is that it's much easier to get a clean separation and place the pump and blast button further from the tank.
Better Nerf By Science!
http://nerfscience.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users