It's that time ladies

69 replies to this topic

#51 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 09:59 PM

I'm in provided they don't fuck me over at work. I'm leaveing the HOC soon, but in the meantime I've got to deal with the fact that they changed the date that it's closeing down for renovations from aug. 1st to aug. 9th and they put me on sunday without any notice.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#52 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 12:27 AM

Yeah I just checked, you can get here for 150, but thats still a good chunk of change. Sorry you couldn't make the trip, maybe next year. In the mean time...damn.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#53 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:California

Posted 28 July 2004 - 01:07 AM

Stealth someone for me, will ya?

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#54 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 11:31 AM

You and Talio could pitch a tent in the park then drive home the next day.

....I got nuthin'
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#55 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 28 July 2004 - 09:56 PM

Well on a lighter note, I'm fuckin down ladies. What's the horsemen's deal? And how many LCM and LGLF?
I hate you.

#56 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 02:50 AM

Horsemen are out, I don't think they ever realized what the date was. I'm going to try to get hold of a few guys to see if I can bolster numbers. Josh is just getting back from his honeymoon, I don't even know if I want to bother him. I figure it will be an average sized war for us, and we'll still have fun.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#57 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 12:06 PM

I will probably not be able to make it. Unfortunately Fred's car is touring with KISS or something, so I was his ride and subsequently he won't be there either. I've been haveing some trouble at work with the new owner, and he's essentially ass-raped me. Repeatedly. With a spiked aluminum bat. Not Andrew's though. If things change I'll post it here, but as I have an exam this monday and a study session saturday, it's going to be tough getting out of this one. Sorry all, I really wanted to be there. Somebody take a headshot for me.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#58 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 03:24 PM

Somebody take a headshot for me.

Or I could just give you a few at Gnomefest :huh:
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#59 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 04:02 PM

Okay, I'm likely to be back in now, I got off from work but I've still got that exam. I'll probably end up leaving early if I do come.
While leftnut has brought up gnomefest, not to shamelessly plug but.....Shameless Plug (GnomeFEST thread) And that FBR is in, but we won't have any of it made into darts by sunday. It's a little different from the stuff I was expecting (considering it's from the same manufacturer as the light gray stuff we usually have) but it looks pretty good so far reguardless.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#60 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:34 PM

Ahem, newsflash... I get the feeling this could be the smallest, friendliest Apoc yet.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#61 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 04:32 PM

And probably the most fun.

#62 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:California

Posted 30 July 2004 - 06:27 PM

Fuck.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#63 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 09:14 AM

Okay, sooo...

Hersh
Talio
Warlock
Evil
Mantotties
Howie
Weewang
Shindick

#64 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:10 AM

Rain update:

Local forecast doesn't look too promising guys, I hate to break it to you guys... Tell me what you think.

http://www.intellica...v=none&pid=none

#65 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:19 AM

Rain update:

Local forecast doesn't look too promising guys, I hate to break it to you guys... Tell me what you think.

http://www.intellica...v=none&pid=none

Scattered Thunderstorms? Ha! We've done it before with those; all we have to do is go under the pavilion if its bad.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#66 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 12:50 PM

I'm up for anything, if we can make a tent out of Talio's doo-rag... I'll prop it up with my ego. We should be fine.

#67 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:09 PM

I'm not concerned with scattered.

#68 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:14 PM

If we have a freak noreaster, and the parkway is flooded, I will be standing in the middle of mill creek in my rain gear waiting for you pussies to put down your x-box controllers and come nerf.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#69 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 07:19 AM

Well guys, if you haven't seen the weather map, there is a monsterous storm cloud that seems to have centered itself ontop of New Jersey. Weather.com seems to think it's going to be there all day. I can't get hold of Shinny on his phone...Whats the word?

Talio.

#70 The Fred

The Fred

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 09:57 PM

Had a great time at Apoc this year. The ride down in the rain was interesting, the visit from certain corporate dignitaries was fun, and the wars were excellent. I enjoyed myself.

Most amazingly, Langley drove the entire way without incident, accident, or disruption of the time-space continuum.

Thanks for a good day.

The Fred

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users