Need good primary for fire fights

Lacking a fast firing primary

3 replies to this topic

#1 The Recon

The Recon

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:03 AM

I live in a country where we have a rather lack of a nerf choices, I am soon going to Europe and will buy a assortment of elite guns, the main problem with my current arsenal is i lack a fast firing primary, as I have a limited budget and am already picking up the alpha trooper is it necessary to forgo the rampage and buy the swarmfire? My main problem is im not sure the SF is worth the 50 Euro price? As this is my first post any advice, criticism etc. is welcomed.

Please do not see this as a which gun is best thread
-Please note, British English, I am not illiterate just Britishly educated-

#2 therealnerfjunkies

therealnerfjunkies

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:37 PM

I would say get a Stryfe and increase the voltage by buying new batteries. That would only cost us $40 here in the states and is totally worth it. The only problem is that you would need extra money to buy darts and clips.
"You forgot the one rule of making a remake. Don't fuck with the original."

#3 idleninja

idleninja

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:41 PM

I live in a country where we have a rather lack of a nerf choices, I am soon going to Europe and will buy a assortment of elite guns, the main problem with my current arsenal is i lack a fast firing primary, as I have a limited budget and am already picking up the alpha trooper is it necessary to forgo the rampage and buy the swarmfire? My main problem is im not sure the SF is worth the 50 Euro price? As this is my first post any advice, criticism etc. is welcomed.

Please do not see this as a which gun is best thread

As therealnerfjunkies said, definitely get the Stryfe, maybe 2 of them. The Stryfe is one of the best Nerf guns out there for rapid-fire combat, HvZ, and indoor warfare. The Swarmfire is decent and definitely has potential if you mod it correctly but I do not like it's shell design. I don't think it is worth the 50 Euro price, especially when the only advantage it has over the Stryfe is being able to use non-streamline/elite darts...

I don't think you need to buy both the Alpha Trooper and the Rampage, they are essentially the same gun but with a different magazine orientation and priming mechanism. I would recommend getting the Retaliator for it's accessories, rather than the Rampage. Good luck!
Sig?

#4 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,097 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:10 PM

As this is my first post any advice, criticism etc. is welcomed.

I would read the new users guide:

DO NOT Post a 'which is best' thread, a 'what mods should I do to my [blaster]' thread, etc. Read the forums, make your own decision.

We can't answer every single question like this, or Nerfhaven would just overflow with "which gun should I use" threads. Read through the General Nerf and Nerf Wars subforums, and read about what other people are using. You can also log on to the Nerf IRC room and ask people directly (I'm usually on, I can help you if you have specific questions).

Edited by Daniel Beaver, 08 June 2013 - 06:13 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users