Photo

Clash of Steel: Necrohorse of Glory (Working Title)

There are nerfers in Pittsburgh? Since when?

30 replies to this topic

Poll: Information Collection

If hot glue dome darts are allowed I:

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

If Blue attends I:

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

My Favorite Sex Dwarf is:

I am definitely attending, even if I have to miss the birth of my child

I ______ buy a commemorative plaque to remember this prodigious day.

Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:31 PM

Sorry, I'm not going to be able to make this one. I'll try and make it out next time, or maybe we'll see you for Apoc.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#27 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:21 PM

Sorry, I'm not going to be able to make this one. I'll try and make it out next time, or maybe we'll see you for Apoc.

Aww. The next time may not be until you're well into your 30s.

Bowser said he's planning on going if work doesn't interfere. Same goes for Gabe and Sam I assume.
SexD Warves

#28 Kronos Nerf Mods

Kronos Nerf Mods

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:42 PM

Okay, I just figured out that will be getting back from a trip hopefully on the Friday before the war, but I may be getting back saturday, which might make me miss part of the war.
I was also wondering if you guys had made a final decision on a park.
Wyes may take a while...:

My Youtube Channel

#29 sublimedom777

sublimedom777

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:14 PM

If it applies to anyone, CoS: NoG will be rescheduled for later this year.

Anyone who was planing on attending can still show up to the following address, and take part in a small, informal war.

494 Pearce Rd, Pittsburgh Pa 15234

Edit: Nerfmonkey is the host of the above war!

Edited by sublimedom777, 08 July 2013 - 08:16 PM.

Last of the Sex Dwarves, Head of Waifu Relations, Fetishizer of Blasters, The Far Warring, Mini-Van Driver, Possessor of Mattels, and Warden of the Manongahela

We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

#30 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:24 AM

I'm mega pumped for this trainwreck. Leaving at 8 and swinging through Middlesex on the way there. Sorry whoever else needed a ride. I forget who it was but I checked and you/you guys are definitely not on the way for me.

In other news, this is my 1776th post. Happy 13th of July!

EDIT: Oh shit, I didn't realize I was in charge of this war now. In that case I'm changing the rules a little bit. Blasters are not required to play; sharpened sticks and small rocks will suffice. There will be no teams, and we'll just play one continuous round from 10 AM until sunset (or until everybody gets tired). Hold onto your hats gentlemen, you're in for a hell of a ride.

Edited by NerfMonkey, 13 July 2013 - 02:27 AM.

SexD Warves

#31 sublimedom777

sublimedom777

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:19 AM

I'm awake. I have no functional blasters (thank goodness for the previous rule amendment). I have an unknown amount of darts. I am mildly hung over from last night (but always well hung... ladies...).

So in other words, it's just like any other Sex Dwarf war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMno8d0Tzw

Edited by sublimedom777, 13 July 2013 - 08:20 AM.

Last of the Sex Dwarves, Head of Waifu Relations, Fetishizer of Blasters, The Far Warring, Mini-Van Driver, Possessor of Mattels, and Warden of the Manongahela

We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users