North dakota Summer night war

Fire fly tech recomended

8 replies to this topic

#1 uberninja333

uberninja333

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:51 PM

Hey nerfers. I know that there are like zero people nerfing in north Dakota, but I thought I might try to have a war that lasts all night. I'm still planing it now, but I want to have more than the three people that said they are defiantly going, and the eight people that said they might go. This is more about getting a good sized war going, and getting people nerfing. I have few blaster restrictions, but most people will have stock or semi stock blasters, so bring a few guns near that level along with the other guns. Me lee weapons are also recommended, as there is no barrel tapping. I will allow just about any gun, unless it is insanely unsafe or breaks skin. I have no restrictions on dart types, except no tack darts/ darts with nails or screws. The war will be held at the park by the football field in milnor, n d. I think that some infection rounds, death match variations, and maby some carpe would be interesting. I would love to have at least 20 people show up. Mostly, I'm just wondering if people are interested.

Ps: Langley, I borrowed your clan name. Hope you don't mind.

Edited by uberninja333, 20 September 2012 - 11:19 AM.

Time is the only thing to kill with a nerf gun.

#2 ChaosPropel

ChaosPropel

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:14 AM

I know that there are like zero people in north Dakota

Fixed that for you.

If you're gonna try to steal a clan name, at least write the name correctly.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

#3 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:09 AM

First of all, there are some issues with your war post that I would like to address.

I know that there are like zero people nerfing in north Dakota, but I thought I might try to have a war that lasts all night.

If you want to get an NIC style nerf war set up in your area, you should post a thread that mentions ND in the thread title asking if anyone would be interested in attending a war. You can also search for other nerfers in ND and contact them directly. If you want to do something challenging like running an all-night war, you should either start by trying an all night war with your friends first, or by having a less unusual NIC war first. So to reiterate: start simple, start small, and be clear in your thread title.

If you are done borrowing it, I would like it back now please. It's already got your stank all over it.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#4 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:04 PM

I see that you updated your thread a bit, but you still don't have a date, a location more specific than North Dakota, or a post structured to convey that information. Take a look at the format of other people's war threads and you'll get the idea.

As for the clan name....you're one dude...who's not in the LGLF. Why don't you just come up with your own thing? I'm not really worried that someone is going to get confused and think that you're on my team, but it doesn't make very much sense. If this is meant to be a joke, it's kind of weak.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#5 Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Prince Dangus

• Administrators
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:07 PM

...but you still don't have [a] location more specific than North Dakota...

The war will be held at the park by the football field in milnor, n d.

Man, Langley, you're just messing up left and right.

P.S. He doesn't!

Unholy Three: DUPLUM SCRTA, DUPLUM PROBLEMA (2009)

But Zeke guns tend to be like proofs by contradiction

Theoretically solid but actually non-constructive

Rnbw Cln

#6 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:10 PM

If you want to join the LGLF, you need to be initiated. Let us sign your dick, and then we'll talk.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#7 uberninja333

uberninja333

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:51 PM

I posted earlier because I was wondering if anyone was interested. I did say that it was in June, because I haven't decided on a date. Also, I was just kidding bout the clan name thing. U guys rock, and I wish I was as awesome as you.
Back on topic, I searched for people in north dakota, and the one person I found is in Fargo.

#8 Shoopy

Shoopy

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:28 PM

U guys rock, and I wish I was as awesome as you.

You mean "(You) guys rock." I also think you meant PA Power instead of the word you. Here, I'll fix it for ya.

PA Power, you guys rock, and I wish I was as awesome as Pa Power.

You want be like us, son. Trust me, we can take down them gnomes anytime (on October 32th).
You know you all want to crouch like a tiger...

PA POWER Clan Is that all ya got?

#9 uberninja333

uberninja333

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

I'll believe that if I see it. Maby both clans should go to my war, and we will see who dominates. it kinda sticks that nobody has realy said anything about my war plans. Sure, this is my first nic war, but I've done this a lot last year. It's just not the same with less than 5 people.
Off topic: sometimes when I'm typing on my iPad, I accidentally forget to compleatly spell out some words. Don't know why.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users