Ballistic Ball Compatibility Question

balls, balls, balls.

6 replies to this topic

#1 leafy

leafy

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:25 AM

I recently purchased the original reactor, A.K.A the "Airtech Ball Blaster" from my favorite thrift store. And I want to purchase some balls for it since I intend to keep it stock. Will it shoot the yellow balls? The logo on the packaging of the yellow balls is the same on the blaster. I am pretty sure it will shoot the green balls, but what about the blue balls? Any other general info on ball compatibility would be really helpful as I have found this matter relatively confusing. Hopefully you guys can take this topic seriously despite how its all about balls. Thanks a lot,
Leafy.

Edited by leafy, 20 June 2012 - 08:01 AM.

If you guys find it fun, then by all means flail and thrust away.

- Daniel Beaver

#2 TagMaster247

TagMaster247

• Banned
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:20 AM

I believe the older yellow ones are too small. The green ones should work. The blue ones should work, as they are the ones advertised with the blaster. I have never seen a blue ball, before, though, so I don't know what the dimensions are.

#3 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:36 AM

The yellow balls will work, but because they are slightly smaller, they will not have quite the same resistance and will not get quite the same range. I have found a good source for other colored replacement balls, so hit me up if you are interested. I am on my phone at the moment, so I can't link to my Reactor mods, but if you search with me as the author, you can find them.
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#4 leafy

leafy

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:43 AM

OK, cool. Its more of a shits and giggles/awfuls round gun, so range and stuff isn't a biggie. Long as it shoots ok I'll be fine.

- Daniel Beaver

#5 Buffdaddy

Buffdaddy

Do not buy from this member

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 824 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:25 AM

I believe the older yellow ones are too small. The green ones should work. The blue ones should work, as they are the ones advertised with the blaster. I have never seen a blue ball, before, though, so I don't know what the dimensions are.

This is a Nerf site. Plenty of guys here have blue balls.

#6 leafy

leafy

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:33 PM

[quote name='Buffdaddy' timestamp='1340209513' post='317229']
This is a Nerf site. Plenty of guys here have blue balls.
[/quote

Nerf smurfs ?

- Daniel Beaver

#7 TagMaster247

TagMaster247

• Banned
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:26 PM

Some of us even play Racquetball, a sport which mostly relies on blue balls, even in the women's categories

Er, ok... I meant Nerf balls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users