Old HvZ@ANU Videos

No replies to this topic

#1 Jeo

Jeo

Red Team: HooRah!

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:01 PM

A few days ago I went had a couple of drinks with some of the founders of HvZ@ANU (the whole reason I got into blasters in the first place) which lead to some reminiscing. While the club was alive I became quite good friends with a whole bunch of people I wouldn't have otherwise met, and this was the first time in a good while that I've been able to catch up with some of them. This then seemed like a good excuse to share some of our old videos with you.

Posted Image

Game One - A massive learning experience for all. I'm the guy in the cape, look at all that sexy, sexy hair (said hair hasn't been that long for quite some time).

http://youtu.be/a41GaecHU7s

Edit: Y U NO imbed?
Bah, they're all nicely imbedded here.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

"NerfHaven is not a video blog. If you have a video to accompany a writeup with text and photos, that's perfectly fine, but don't post a new thread just to link your video unless you have some exceptionally high quality content that is of general use to the community."

In this case, standalone threads for off-site content are similar to the above case for modifications/homemades. Posting videos is fine, as long as they are part of or contribute to an already formed discussion (such as positing videos of a war during the recap phase of a war thread).

Edited by Zorn's Lemma, 19 June 2012 - 07:16 PM.
"This then seemed like a good excuse to share some of our old videos with you." -- posting things for the sake of posting does not a post of high quality make

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users