Photo

Apocalypse 2012

August 4th, 2012 Ocean Township NJ

97 replies to this topic

Poll: Apocalypse 2012 (132 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you attending Apoc? (click 'null vote' if you do not plan to attend)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Will this be your first nerf war organized on NerfHaven?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#51 redarmyshocker

redarmyshocker

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:58 PM

Considering this is one of the biggest wars, will it be acceptable for me to bring my spare parts bin and other things to trade or sell?

#52 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:45 PM

Considering this is one of the biggest wars, will it be acceptable for me to bring my spare parts bin and other things to trade or sell?

There won't be a lunch break, and we'll be running rounds constantly. If you want to try and cram in some sales between rounds or sit out a round, be my guest, but if you show up late to a round because you were busy with a trade don't be surprised if the field supervisor tells you to get lost.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#53 shade

shade

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:33 PM

Date: Saturday August 4th, 2012
Location: Deal Test Site (Joe Palaia Park) in Ocean Township, New Jersey.
Hosts: Langley and Vacc with help from the LGLF and TED

Dart Restrictions: All darts must be made using a 1/2" diameter 1/8" thick adhesive-backed felt bumper from McMaster-Carr, part#8771K12. Darts may only be weighted using a single #8 or #6 washer, which must be entirely covered by the felt bumper. Unmodified stock darts are also permitted. See this thread for more details

Mark your calendars, Apoc will be held on August 4th at Deal. Rules and a round schedule will be out soon, but you can expect little or no changes from last year as far as darts, blasters, and game types. Any new threads or essential information about Apoc will be linked from this post.

Update 5/31: Dart Restrictions are up. Added attendance poll.

Update 6/19: NJW8 and NJW8.5 are official warm-up wars for Apoc. If you live in the area and have never been to a war hosted on NerfHaven, or if you've just never been to Apoc, I strongly recommend these wars.

I apoligies, I am rarely on here, but blaster bans? I want to see if I should tone some down. Sorry, I'm new to replies and what not.
Just here to have fun, sorry if I'm anoying.

#54 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:45 AM

I'm a maybe right now.

#55 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:40 AM

Hey, what time does this shindig start anyway?

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#56 faddle

faddle

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:14 AM

I am back gentlemen. I am probably going to go. Why not shoot some darts and see some old friends.
NERFSTRONG#114

#57 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:20 AM

I apoligies, I am rarely on here, but blaster bans? I want to see if I should tone some down. Sorry, I'm new to replies and what not.

The list will be up soon.

Hey, what time does this shindig start anyway?

Hasn't been finalized yet, but most likely the first round will start at 10:00AM, and I suggest that you plan to get there at 9:30.

Edit: The answers to both of these questions are now in the first post, along with several other important updates.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#58 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:57 AM

Masks of any sort are discouraged (This isn't Canada, no one is aiming for your face).

Damn... Me and Clownie are going to have to come up with new stuff.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#59 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:33 PM

I apoligize for the double post. But can I please request that on the first post. Can a shot of the parking lot and field get put up. Being my first APOC this place looks big and I would like not to spend 45 minutes looking for everyone.

My Youtube Page

#60 SlightlySane813

SlightlySane813

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:42 PM

Grievers post reminded me of my first Apoc. I would suggest bringing something like a cart if you plan on bringing a tote of blasters to sell because there is a considerable walk to the staging area.
Also known as the French Canadian eh!

#61 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:03 PM

I guess its obvious, but I'll be in attendance. Taquito, if you bring that fucking shopping kart again, I am throwing you while in it.

I believe he extends this offer to anyone planning to bring a cart to apoc.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#62 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:16 PM

I apoligize for the double post. But can I please request that on the first post. Can a shot of the parking lot and field get put up. Being my first APOC this place looks big and I would like not to spend 45 minutes looking for everyone.

There will be a map and possibly some photos up before the war.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#63 shade

shade

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:05 PM

snip

I saw blaster restrictions theres super soakers, I have a hydro cannon that i want to put a big 7-9 obsolver on it, would that be alloud? I apoligies if im intruding, im just qurious.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Edited by Langley, 13 July 2012 - 12:10 AM.
Warning, and removed huge quote of the entire first post

Just here to have fun, sorry if I'm anoying.

#64 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:12 AM

I saw blaster restrictions theres super soakers, I have a hydro cannon that i want to put a big 7-9 obsolver on it, would that be alloud? I apoligies if im intruding, im just qurious.

No Super Soakers, no exceptions. If you want to put an "Absolver" on something (Is it that hard to just say 7 barrels?) find a Titan.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#65 PrincessPeach33

PrincessPeach33

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:48 PM

I will be attending.
Screw you Bowser!!!

PA POWER Clan Is that all ya got?

#66 PrincessPeach33

PrincessPeach33

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:48 PM

Sorry about the double post, my computer froze because my power went out, and for some reason it posted the same thing twice, I just edited this one since I could't delete it explaining what happened.

Edited by PrincessPeach33, 20 July 2012 - 12:45 AM.

Screw you Bowser!!!

PA POWER Clan Is that all ya got?

#67 snickers

snickers

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:02 PM

I'm a definite now. I'll also be selling darts at the war. PM if you need any.

#68 Soothsayer

Soothsayer

• Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:37 PM

I'm sure there's an interest of my attendance, but unfortunately I don't think I'll be making it this year. I'm a few bucks short this time around, if I had the money I'd absolutely go. Sorry guys. :c

Edited by Soothsayer, 25 July 2012 - 04:37 PM.

yeah I'm that guy who made that cool thing with the cool paint.

#69 BiwinningPanda

BiwinningPanda

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

I'm sure there's an interest of my attendance, but unfortunately I don't think I'll be making it this year. I'm a few bucks short this time around, if I had the money I'd absolutely go. Sorry guys. :c

That's a shame. I am a big fan of yours and it would be cool to meet you. Maybe next year!
LT.DAN ICE CREAM!!!!!! In response to the Tribal Council: Someone break out the Michael Jackson popcorn gif, this shit just got interesting.

#70 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:40 AM

Not to pester... but when will the schedule be up?

My Youtube Page

#71 Saber

Saber

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:36 PM

Haven't seen anyone from my area post so I'll go on ahead and do it for the sake of a head-count (if there is one). Myself and 4-5 others will be attending. I, personally, will try to be in every round possible, even if I have to run from one to another. Except for when it's white castle time.

Hope to see you all there!
Do you like waffles? Pancakes?! French toast?!?!

~ Wardog Squad Scout

#72 sublimedom777

sublimedom777

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:01 AM

3 Dwarves will be there to dominate the competition.

Last of the Sex Dwarves, Head of Waifu Relations, Fetishizer of Blasters, The Far Warring, Mini-Van Driver, Possessor of Mattels, and Warden of the Manongahela

We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

#73 evilbunnyo

evilbunnyo

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:35 AM

I'm selling slugs for pickup at apoc more info in my thread
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver

#74 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:21 PM

I'm definitely coming, and I may/may not be bringing a buddy.

EDIT- Don't worry Muttonchops, I will not be bringing that shopping cart. We use it to move plants around the garden at my house now.

Edited by Echnalaid, 28 July 2012 - 11:27 PM.

There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#75 titanium2

titanium2

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:43 PM

I will be in attendance!
00:19 N9 I love the smell of cocaine
01:01 N9 I must make it clear though...I don't do cocaine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users