Sheffield/Doncaster UK Nerf War

Nerf war is doncaster/sheffield

3 replies to this topic

#1 The Dominator

The Dominator

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:58 PM

I am thinking of holding a nerf war in Doncaster. If you live in or near doncaster or sheffield then you may want to come.
1.there are not many outdoor NIC wars where i live/ near where i live
2.i want to know if anybody who lives in doncaster/near doncaster would like to go to a outdoor NIC war.

If you could come then please do!!! i can guarantee that atleast 4 people will be there. maybe more. but i could really do with others coming aswell.if you live near sheffiled and are intressted then see me, or if you live all they way in london then see me.just leave me a message or somthing because i dont vene know any nerfers in doncaster or sheffield. so if you would like to go through with this then say somthing!!! and if you could see about bringing friends.I must warn you though, THIS IS NOT CERTAIN TO HAPPEN, IF LESS THAT 4 OR SO PEOPLE DONT SAY THEY MIGHT COME OR WILL COME THEN I WONT HAVE ONE!!! if there is any nerfers from doncaster or sheffield then i would like you to sent somthing to me or somthing. even if oyu are not comming then say somthing.

IF IT WAS TO GO THROUGH THEN THESE WOULD BE THE RULES:

BRING:
At least 1 gun.(they will be provided if dont bring or it brakes)
a good atitude.(it doesnt matter if you get shot or stuff, just be posative)
some bullets (stock darts, stefans, or really anything will do unless its a giant missile, or could genrally hurt sombody)
glasses (compulsory. have to bring.)
a lunch (i dont know how long this would last but probably about a day)
£5 (i am not rich so renting out a feild or somthing for a day wont be free. if i find a free one. then dont. if you find i free one tell me. we may use it)
Mates (as many as possable.)
Possible games we could play ( iv got a few but i am open to suggestions)
i dont know about melee wepons, but if we have a zombie round or somthing then yea.

DONT BRING:
Paintball or airsoft guns
a bad atitude
really powerful guns
painful darts
painted black guns (if they are painted black you can borrow one of mine or shove of)
Real guns (just in case some idiot says somthing like "i brough this cas my dad has one" or somthing.)

GAMES WE WOULD PLAY:
team deathmatch
deathmatch
anything you guys want really...
you can help me choose if you are planning to come by puting it bellow.

thats pretty much it. so thanks for reading

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Edited by Zorn's Lemma, 16 May 2012 - 11:53 AM.

#2 kevne

kevne

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:38 AM

You might like to address your spelling and grammar.

I realise that the education system here in England leaves a lot to be desired but your post is quite difficult to read.

You might also find This useful for finding Nerfers in your area. Langley took the time to plaster it on the homepage for a good reason.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Edited by Zorn's Lemma, 16 May 2012 - 11:54 AM.
backseat moderating is worse than backseat driving

BritNerf, the Queen's favourite Nerf Forum.

The UK's most popular Nerf Blog.

I also have a Website.

#3 BritNerfMogul

BritNerfMogul

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:07 AM

If you can provide an exact date and location, I'll be willing to try and make arrangements to come and help you out. I've got a few loaner blasters, and I know what I'm doing in at a war.

#4 The Dominator

The Dominator

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:16 PM

Sorry if you find my post is "Crap" due to the fact that I was in a bit of a rush, and was not concerned with the fact that my spelling was "poor", and my puctuation was "unsatifactory". I am not exactly the best speller, or any where near that, but I would much rather prefere if you didn't just point out the things that I suck at and consontrated on the acual writing. If you did read it, and though "I would like to annoy this fellow by posting stuff about his spelling and stuff" then I don't really care. If you though " there are a few mistakes in this" and wanted to help me then thank you. But Might I remeind you that just if I suck at spelling and stuff, don't blame the English Educational Facilitys or anything else for that matter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users