Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:44 AM

NH Boffer Fighting
197 Sandown Road
Fremont, NH

Nerf Game
Saturday, May 19th (9am-5pm)
$15 Field Fee

First a little bit about us...

NH Boffer Fighting is just one part of our family of activities at our multi-use facility. Over the years we have offered a variety of different pursuit sports both privately and publicly including airsoft, paintball, laser tag, boffer fighting and now Nerf. We are well versed in various game styles including flag, elimination, scenario, role play and prop based games. We’ve handled games from 8 to 155 players at our 26 acre facility.

Our playing area consists of wooded, field-like, and CQB areas with a variety of structures throughout. Our terrain is mostly flat with scattered field-stone walls. Sneakers can be used, but boots are highly recommended. Currently, the field is covered approximately 50% by our free WiFi system. Water, sport drinks and sodas available for purchase onsite with lunch delivered from the local, award-winning pizzeria. We also have power available as well as clean, well maintained porta-potties (including a locked, girls only porta potty).

Posted Image

What To Bring:
  • GOOD ATTITUDE - playing for fun, attitudes not tolerated
  • Nerf Blaster (...obviously) - realistic/painted blasters allowed as we are a secure, private field
  • Darts and Discs (we sell neither so bring what you need!) - no exposed metal on DIY darts
  • Eye Protection
  • Money for Field Fee, lunch and drinks (cash only)
  • Boots (highly recommended)
  • Parent or legal guardian to sign waiver if under 18

In terms of safety, keep it sane in regards to blasters and darts. If you have to wonder “Would this be allowed?” the answer is most likely no.

Contact Angel at 6*0*3*2*4*7*4*4*9*8 with any questions, comments or concerns!

For more information check us out at:
www.nhbofferfighting.com
www.facebook.com/pages/NH-Boffer-Fighting/127208280679406

#2 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:27 PM

In terms of safety, keep it sane in regards to blasters and darts. If you have to wonder “Would this be allowed?” the answer is most likely no.

Have you looked at the rest of this site? Sane is a relative term.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#3 Siren

Siren

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:57 AM

Have you looked at the rest of this site? Sane is a relative term.

:ph34r: I would expect nothing less...

#4 Shralla

Shralla

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:03 AM

No offense but I live right next door and I just can't imagine anybody wanting to pay $15 to shoot Nerf blasters. It's not exactly as restrictive in terms of locations as something like paintball.

It's good to know that this is there though. It might be useful for other things in the future.

Edited by Shralla, 06 May 2012 - 06:05 AM.

#5 Siren

Siren

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:29 AM

No offense but I live right next door and I just can't imagine anybody wanting to pay $15 to shoot Nerf blasters. It's not exactly as restrictive in terms of locations as something like paintball.

It's good to know that this is there though. It might be useful for other things in the future.

Not a problem at all. I have no problem with someone voting with their wallet. Just trying to give you an alternative. I have 18 acres with a CQB village, several forts and buildings, bunkers and such. If you guys are interested in a different environment, I'm here. I run pursuit games. It's what I love. Also, in case you are worried about it, I only use clear-fill paint on my paintball days. The fill is polyethylene glycol. No paint splooge. No stains. Hope to see you guys soon!

A

#6 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:18 AM

I personally think the community should give serious thought to hosting more wars in paid venues such as this. Mediocre fields of play can seriously drag down a war, and I think $15 is well worth it for several hours of fun on a good field. The Canadians have been doing this for years now, so it's not an unworkable concept.

Edited by Daniel Beaver, 15 May 2012 - 11:19 AM.

#7 cheyner

cheyner

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:00 PM

I second what Beaver is saying, the last Massacre had a entry fee of $40, and there was still around 30 people. We have also started handing out badges at some wars, which require a entry fee to cover the costs of.

Beaver's post claiming Kane's post claiming Demon Lord's post is correct is correct is correct.

Canadian Nerfers-R.I.P.

#8 Siren

Siren

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:19 AM

Hoping this link does what I want it to do...
There is a multitude of video footage from my airsoft games on youtube. Here is the query link if you guys want to at least get an idea of what I have available. There are some videos that weren't taken at my field but most of what is there is in-game footage at RPC.
http://www.youtube.c...urce=opensearch

And for some still shots...
https://www.facebook...63207?sk=photos

Hope you enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users