When - October 27th, and we start at 9 and usually start team clean up at 3.
Where - The Bowl at Newel, yes, again. Because it rules, ya dig?
Costumes – Yes.
Prizes – Only if you got a costume.
• Slugs, Venom’s Balls, or ask me
• No glue domes
• Nothing single-shot bigger than a UMB with stock pump and oprv. No bans on springers/bow’ers.
• 4B’s, Titans, Jobars, Roto Rockets: ASK ME!!! Tell me you barrel set up and your intended ammo, I will be very fair if it is safe. No bans on blasters for big ammo.
• If you replaced the spring with anything other than another stock spring or the plunger tube with anything other than a different stock tube it is NOT a pistol. A SupaSplat and the like are NOT pistols.
• Mantas, manta replicas, ANY Nerf or toy blaster shell split manta style AND…and, check this…ANY toy of ANY KIND cut up, hacked up, split up, I do not care as long as it is top mounted.
o Novelty stuffed animal? Top-mount that! A couple old G.I. Joes hot glued together? Top-mount that!
More Shield Rules
• Medium-ish toy shields and a pistol
• Bigish toy shields and melee.
o Look for pics of Cranky Monkey from Cataclysm 2012, you’ll know what I mean.
• Big Ammo counts as a ‘hit’, not a shield breaker
• NO barrel taps
• Pool Noodle, FBR/foam insulator, crappy dollar store melee, or ask me
• No Nerf swords, nothing with a stiff shaft/core/center, nothing wrapped in duct tape
DTC and Big/Silly/Alternate Ammo
Update to come, but trust me in that you will want to dig up all your missiles, rockets, and the like.
Edited by SonReeceSonJensen, 03 October 2012 - 12:27 PM.