Last topic!

4 replies to this topic

#1 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 10:11 PM

Ok last topic on this one, since I've finally opened mine up... I've done all the basic mods EXCEPT plug the overpressure release valve. Now I've been told that I should NOT plug the valve, but the problem is I'm only seeing ranges of like 50-60 feet without the pump plugged. I THINK this may be because the Small Soldiers 500 is slightly different than the sm500 in that you are able to plug the valve on the Small Soldiers 500. If anyone has one of these guns and has modded it, or just wants to put in their opinion, please post. Any and all help is appreciated, this should be the last post I make regarding this gun. I just want to be sure, since I really don't want to wreck it.

Edit: Crap... could someone move this to mods? Sorry, wasn't thinking.

~ompa

Edited by ompa, 27 May 2004 - 10:18 PM.

#2 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 03:05 AM

Just stick a small peace fo tape over the whole then pump it twice and see what happens. It should be ok aslong as you dont overpump.

#3 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 11:26 PM

Eh, I plugged the valve and there doesn't seem to be a problem... except I'm only getting about 70 feet of the gun, which is way lower than what I should be getting. Anyone have an sm500 that can recommend what kind of barrel I should use? Or does anyone have any suggestion?

~ompa

#4 seirus

seirus

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 07:45 PM

Pardon my ignorance, but what's the small soldiers 500? Is it a movie gimmick gun?
Yeah, life sucks, but it does guarantee a trip around the sun every 365 days.

#5 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 09:25 PM

It's a remake of the lamari500.

~ompa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users