DCNF#4

Time to get this moving.

86 replies to this topic

#76 Keo

Keo

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

Well According to Chaos' clearly unedited pictures, a younger time traveler me came to one of the extra DCNFs.

#77 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:47 AM

Also, for those of you who missed out, we also decided to just have DCNF5, 6, and 7 today. It was pretty nice- you should be jelly. That means that we are now ahead of NJNO in terms of "number behind acronym."

Actually, if you look at the war schedule 5-8 are already on there. I'll just be adding the numbers when I make the threads for each war.

Anyway I wanted to make this one, but this month is not a good month for me at all. Considering I've been out to TEPAW (which is far more complicated to get to btw), I'm sure I'll make it out to a DCNF sometime this summer.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#78 Doom

Doom

NH's Official In-House Physicist

• Administrators
  • 559 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:57 AM

Sorry that I couldn't come to this. I had to visit my parents on short notice.

I'm looking forward to future DCNFs.

#79 sharvil06

sharvil06

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

I might have forgotten an 1/8 drill bit on one of the tables. If any of you found it, please pm me, thanks.

#80 landstricker

landstricker

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:51 PM

Here is just a bit of the footage that I got:

I will be uploading more later.

#81 T dog

T dog

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

I love the very end of that video cause you are all like, "hmm, looks like they're trying something over there." And then we wreck you 5 seconds later. :lol:

Also, you need to get your blaster sorted out. You blew various parts of your blaster off three times in like 8 minutes of video.

Anyway, love the vids. Keep them up!
Grains not brains!

#82 Phree Agent

Phree Agent

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

Great war overall! It was excellent meeting tons of new people, and I wish would could have shown them all of the wonderful turf that Beall is, but such is life.

Downtime was a little out of control (and I know I was the culprit in this regard in some cases), but either way in future wars I think it would be beneficial to cut it down some.

As always, I am looking forward to the next war and hope that everyone (and I mean everyone) can come back. The people were what made this war for me.

I will have the group pic uploaded in the next few days.

#83 landstricker

landstricker

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:08 PM

I love the very end of that video cause you are all like, "hmm, looks like they're trying something over there." And then we wreck you 5 seconds later. :lol:

Also, you need to get your blaster sorted out. You blew various parts of your blaster off three times in like 8 minutes of video.

Anyway, love the vids. Keep them up!

Ya my hopper clip just kept exploding. Later on I taped it down.
Thanks, hopefully I'll get another video up tomorrow.

#84 DarkPC

DarkPC

New Dizzy

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

just to notify everyone i am planning to make a DCNF 4 Highlights Video. so if anyone has video clips that they want included please PM me here or contact me on the IRC

-DarkPC

#85 DarkPC

DarkPC

New Dizzy

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

just to remind everyone i need video footage of DCNF 4,5,6,7 for a DCNF 4 Highlights Video im going to make and post ahead of DCNF 8 which ever number is correct. PM me or Catch me on the IRC

-DarkPC

#86 ChaosPropel

ChaosPropel

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:38 AM

Legit necro.

A bit of an update:
I have emailed the CUPF about getting a permit for Beall. Obviously that would be ideal, but we may not be able to get one. While I'm waiting for an answer from them, anyone who scouts for a potential new location will recieve a cookie.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

#87 Phree Agent

Phree Agent

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

Meh, Chaos already pulled the necro card for me :D

Here is my pic album!

http://photobucket.com/DCNF4PHREE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users