Chicago Snowball - Winter War
Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:02 PM
Where: Centennial Park
9400 S Oak Park Ave
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Let's let the whole nation know where Nerfing is at!
- Don't be a Jerk or Camper
- Stock Ammo Only
- A "Hit" is defined by the projectile coming to a complete stop and dropping to the ground. Ricochets, grazes, bank shots, etc., do not count. Hits on clothing/accesories count as hits.
- NO homemades, melee weapons, blowguns, or shields (larger than 5" diameter)
- Blasters count as shields. Large ammo breaks shields
- We provide the darts, but suggested donation to help our group keep going is $5
- Event host has final word on game rulings, bans, etc.
Here's what to bring:
- Nerf Blasters and backups in case of breakage
- Eye Protection, or else you won't be able to play
- Lunch and Drinks, it is COLD outside and you need to stay WARM
Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:48 PM
- Gaybois only (STRICTLY ENFORCED)
So, you KNOW I'll be there.
USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST
Unholy Three: DUPLUM SCRTA, DUPLUM PROBLEMA (2009)
But Zeke guns tend to be like proofs by contradiction
Theoretically solid but actually non-constructive
Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:05 PM
Langley: I'm sorry we went off topic in your thread about exploding Easter bunnies. We'll try to do better next time.
Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:25 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users