Where: Centennial Park
9400 S Oak Park Ave
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Let's let the whole nation know where Nerfing is at!
It's Halloween!!! Wear costumes!!! Raffles and zombie goodness will ensue!!!
- Don't be a Jerk or Camper
- Stock Ammo Only
- Melee Weapons are banned!!!
- No Shields larger than 8" diameter (Shields are subject to event host approval)
- A "Hit" is defined by the projectile coming to a complete stop and dropping to the ground. Ricochets, grazes, bank shots, etc., do not count. Hits on clothing/accesories count as hits.
- Blasters count as shields
- Event host has final word on game rulings, bans, etc.
- Large Ammo breaks sheilds and gun hits
Here's what to bring:
- Nerf Blasters and backups in case of breakage
- Eye Protection, or else you won't be able to play
- Ammo, we've got an awesome communal box going
- Lunch and Drinks, it is hot outside and you need to stay hydrated
All homemades and modified blasters are subject ao approval.
We're going to get pizza for lunch, so bring some cash yo!
Edited by Snake51886, 25 October 2011 - 08:58 PM.