SLANG sept war

Salt Lake Area Nerf Group

3 replies to this topic

#1 shmmee

shmmee

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:01 PM

SLANG (salt lake area nerf group) Sept war.

This saturday (17th)
3 pm - 6 pm

wheeler historic farm - south east lawn (primary location)

murray park soccer field (the east section that's accessed via vine street - not state street)(alternate location)

Google the maps. you'll find them easier

Bring:
Safety glasses
Water
primary, secondary, and an arrow shooter (cause it's how we roll for a round or two)
stuff to trade (optional)

All darts and modded blasters subject to my inspection and approval.
Steffans must be padded with either felt, pompoms something softish... (no hot glue domes), No sling shot weights.

Also - vortex blasters (the disc shooters) are now on the shelves. I picked up the Praxis and proton and will be bringing them for group evaluation and discussion.

Thanks,

Shmmee

Edited by shmmee, 11 September 2011 - 09:53 PM.

"and we should respect the people who make our blasters. Even if we do molest the hell out of them..."
~BritNerfMogul

#2 taerKitty

taerKitty

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:23 PM

Wish I could be there - it'd give me reason to try cooking up some gumdrop heads!
Fugly is a feature.

#3 shmmee

shmmee

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:45 PM

Wish I could be there - it'd give me reason to try cooking up some gumdrop heads!

Yeah, some day we absolutely need to nerf together, though SLANG is still in it's growing phase so it may not exactly be worth your traveling here. It seems once every other year or so I get to make one grand pilgrimage to nerf in a foreign land. We're eyeballing Florida for next years family vacation to see the harry pottery amusement park (and possibly nerf with Rouge and crew). Oregon might also be a possible destination. My wife has family in Oregon so at least we have a reason to make it a family event.

Perhaps if I can come up with a spare second or two I can make some tetrahedral mobstacles for this weekend, and you can be there in spirit. Our normal nerfing grounds has absolutely no cover.

Edit: origional post updated with um... date.

Edited by shmmee, 11 September 2011 - 09:53 PM.

"and we should respect the people who make our blasters. Even if we do molest the hell out of them..."
~BritNerfMogul

#4 shmmee

shmmee

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:49 PM

Bump. War tomorrow.
~BritNerfMogul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users