HellaWeen Warfestravagasm 2011!

Sat Oct 29th.

71 replies to this topic

#26 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:31 PM

I hope you guys are ready for a bunch of fake surrendering douchebaggery because I just got a Secret Shot and I won't be satisfied until I replay the commercial in real life!
"I never saw Beastmaster, I just wanted to be cool..."

#27 HasreadCoC

HasreadCoC

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:17 PM

Also I got materials for Mario Kart. I might be taking this event seriously.
Posted Image

Wait, are you guys doing a version of the mario kart ballon battle? That's my favorite part of mario kart, but I'd never heard of a game type based off it.

I'm the only respectable person here. The rest of the NIC are pretty much just child molesters.

AKA: ObiWonTwo on Nerfrevolution, and most of the rest of the internet for that matter.....

#28 DudeRadster

DudeRadster

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:17 AM

I need some Hornet internals, and I'd like to buy in-person as much as possible. really all I need is the pump, tank and blast button, but it'd be nice if they were all connected. PM me offers if you have some to sell.
Only YOU can prevent preserve Wildfires.

#29 SonReeceSonJensen

SonReeceSonJensen

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:55 PM

As you cam see I have scheduled tree consecutive rounds of territories. I want people to be as mentally prepared as possible so here are the configuration maps. Each little line is 10'. Green are spawn points, blue are Mobsticals, red are depots.

Standard issue, I wanted one with 'sides' that could be taken and defended.
Posted Image

Smaller, we will be plating with pistols or stock Blasters.
Posted Image

A more circular, bi-lateral design.
Posted Image

Edited by SonReeceSonJensen, 18 October 2011 - 06:36 PM.

The Difference:
-Guns shoot bullets that kill people
-Blasters shoot darts that tag people

I do not play with guns.

#30 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:15 PM

Green are spawn points, blue are , red are depots.

Is blue cover?

Edited by VelveetaAvenger, 18 October 2011 - 04:16 PM.

#31 SonReeceSonJensen

SonReeceSonJensen

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:04 PM

Is blue cover?

Nope!
Posted Image
The Difference:

I do not play with guns.

#32 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:15 PM

Nope!

For the life of me I couldn't remember what mobsticals were actually called until I saw that picture. It's been too long since the last war!

#33 Eik

Eik

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:18 AM

Nope!
Posted Image

Chuck Testa-cles!

I really hope I can make it to this– school has been cray cray as of late.
I think I can finish up a few projects before, maybe even get some stuff painted for trading/sales!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Also I am looking for:
Clear Nitefinder
N-Strike attachments (scopes, etc.)
Clear PVC for clips
scraps for building a L+L
Spectre Stock
Recon barrel
BBB
Manta
Firefly shell
older blasters i can't buy in stores

EDIT: added more things to my list, closing in on finishing my Revolution

Edited by Eik, 26 October 2011 - 10:21 PM.

#34 atomatron

atomatron

• Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:18 PM

Also I am looking for:
Clear Nitefinder
Manta

I have one of those NF's that I could sell you. My Manta however is and will forever be MINE.

I'm fairly pumped for this war.
Perche Germolgi. [Because it shoots]

Rainbow Clan

#35 BOSS9

BOSS9

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:25 PM

It is now time for me to post my kinda long WTB list. Prices can be figured out via PM, here, at the war, whatever.
-1.5" thinwall PVC- more than 2ft
-longstrike bolt (dart tooth ripped off on mine)
-wyes- 3?
-K25s- a couple? a few?
-large stock springs- anything from 4"-6" or even longer. examples: BBB, RFSG, Quadshot, LS, PAS, recon/re-clones, etc. I'll take most.
-The cosmetic separate part from the top front of a longshot, from a yellow longshot. it should be orange.

I found a bunch of 1 1/4 OD 1 1/8 ID PETG, makes awesome plungertubes, and perfect plunger heads are super easy. You'll all be jealous of my newest NF for sure. If there's interest I can bring as much as people want. $1 per foot (for small orders- bigger, we'll figure something out).

Edited by BOSS9, 28 October 2011 - 09:08 PM.

#36 arfink

arfink

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:32 PM

It is now time for me to post my kinda long WTB list. Prices can be figured out via PM, here, at the war, whatever. I might run out of money at the war, so sorry if you bring something I can't pay for.
-thick wall or medium wall (preferably thick) PETG. I need 4ft, would take more.
-1.5" thinwall PVC- more than 2ft
-unplugged titan pump. I'd take broken/shitty ones, but they must have a working oprv.
-longstrike bolt (dart tooth ripped off on mine)
-wyes- 3?
-K25s- a couple? a few?
-large stock springs- anything from 4"-6" or even longer. examples: BBB, RFSG, Quadshot, LS, PAS, recon/re-clones, etc. I'll take most.
-quadshot/tripleshot- preferably stock or lightly modified. this comes after most things above, so I would take broken/in bad shape/missing parts guns. The cheaper the better.
-Pulse-strike tank? I doubt anyone has one...
-short (~6-12") section of 3" PVC or any tubing with an ID of 2.5" or larger, the closer to 2.5 the better, but nothing smaller. this is to go over a titan tank.
I feel like there's something I'm forgetting, so I'll update this later.
This war is gonna be sweeet.
I found a bunch of 1 1/4 OD 1 1/8 ID PETG, makes awesome plungertubes, and perfect plunger heads are super easy. You'll all be jealous of my newest NF for sure. If there's interest I can bring as much as people want.

EDIT: other things I forgot.
-The cosmetic separate part from the top front of a longshot, from a yellow longshot. it should be orange.
-A recon. like most things here, I don't want to pay much, horrible condition for a few bucks is great. I enjoy making "un-salvageable" guns awesome.

I have a spare Pulse Strike. It is currently shelled in a DTG with hot glue, easy to remove and do what you will. If I can show up to this thing you'd be more than welcome to take a crack at it. I kinda have to do a consultation for work that day, but she's been known the change meeting times at the last second, so who knows.
A2GS + 4 meg RAM + 128 meg CF + 9600 Baud Lantronix = WIN

#37 Willhamlink

Willhamlink

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 06:09 PM

I'll be there plus one, maybe two. Sound fun.

Can't wait to get shot!

#38 SonReeceSonJensen

SonReeceSonJensen

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:21 AM

Alright jerkstores, we are IN the week before, and as host I want to make sure to prevent bullshit:

MELEE: I have not gotten a single post or PM so I will assume my rules are both clear and acceptable.

DARTS: have you made yours, or solidified a purchas or trade? If not: do it. Slugs and craft foam tips are both fine.

PACKING: By the end of tomorrow I will be 100% packed and ready and I have mobsticals/territories/DTC materials to deal with. IF YOU WAIT TILL FRIDAY to pack you will be late and piss off your ride, any one you are driving, your mom if she driving, and your own sweet self no matter how you cut it. START NOW!

FREE STUFF: seriously, I will be bringing so much shit for out and out give away there is no chance you will not come out ahead.

GAME TYPES: you know what we are doing, you know what equipment is best for your style of play. Rules will be covered at the war but PM me if you have a loophole you want to exploit and I will fairly evaluate.

HOLY F: will this be a good time.
The Difference:

I do not play with guns.

#39 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:42 PM

Don't forget costumes!

#40 themessiahpsg1

themessiahpsg1

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:06 PM

So, assuming your melee rules are airtight to those two options, gun taps are out of the question?
OIC of 34th Light Combat Battalion, Talk to me about enlistment.

#41 Madkid

Madkid

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:04 PM

I won't be able to make it to this one. I'll be in washington DC, Mabey next time. that means no monkey.

Edited by Madkid, 26 October 2011 - 03:58 PM.

Shneeeeeeeeeeeeeakyyyyyy

#42 SonReeceSonJensen

SonReeceSonJensen

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:10 PM

So, assuming your melee rules are airtight to those two options, gun taps are out of the question?

Thank you for calling in this because I do have a ruling: we will be using Chicago rules (no sure it is a 100% inobatiom of Chi but whatever). MEANING, you touch someone gently with you HAND (no barel stabbings) and then immediately discharge your already loaded and primed blaster.

SO, this means if you have no ammo you have no offensive capabilities unless you have melee on you. Blaster must be primed and loaded THEN a flesh on flesh touch is initiated THEN the offencer fires INTO the ground.

I would like to out-right ban but then we'd have plenty more point blank hits and that will just not due.

@CowMan - that sucks dude. This will be a solid war.
The Difference:

I do not play with guns.

#43 themessiahpsg1

themessiahpsg1

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:21 AM

Loaded as in having a round in the chamber, or just having the weapon cocked?
OIC of 34th Light Combat Battalion, Talk to me about enlistment.

#44 SonReeceSonJensen

SonReeceSonJensen

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:04 AM

Loaded as in having a round in the chamber, or just having the weapon cocked?

Chambered AND primed: the idea is you could have shot someone at point blank range but didn't for (mostly) safety reasons. Barrel taps are not a way to save ammo or as a hold out I your blaster is unprimed: that is why we have melee options.

Melee rules reminder: 2' of pool noodle or any Target dollar spot melee device.
The Difference:

I do not play with guns.

#45 Demon Lord

Demon Lord

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:32 PM

Change of plans folks, turns out I have to move that weekend so I'll be unable to attend. I was looking forward to this war too. Maybe next war.
QUOTE(VACC @ Mar 7 2011, 09:03 AM) View Post

Don't worry so much about what other people will allow. Throw your own wars and kick your friends' asses until they all want one.

#46 DudeRadster

DudeRadster

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:01 PM

I haven't made my darts quite yet, but I was wondering if hot glue domes were okay. Otherwise, I'll go make matchstick darts...

Edit: Thanks for the answer. I'll make some rubber-tipped darts. :)

Edited by DudeRadster, 25 October 2011 - 08:34 PM.

#47 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:05 PM

I haven't made my darts quite yet, but I was wondering if hot glue domes were okay. Otherwise, I'll go make matchstick darts...

No, not at all. All homemade darts must have a felt or foam tip of reasonable thickness. We usually have a weight cap of a single #8 washer, #6 washer, or copper bb (4.5mm kind, not the huge 1/4" Slingshot ones) per dart.

Edited by venom213, 25 October 2011 - 06:09 PM.

#48 arfink

arfink

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:22 PM

Alright! My client's kids got lice and she canceled for the 29th, so I'll be out there to NERF! HECK YES! Gotta love those lice.

Of course, this now means I have to actually prepare for the war now. I am in dire need of darts. Does anyone want to help a bro out? I can pay cash or via trades.

Also, would my JSPB be considered war-legal now that I have a crazy shotgun attachment on it? Otherwise I fear I will be primary-less for this war.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I might like to buy/trade for a cool springer primary. Whattyagot EIK?

EDIT2: also, got awesome costume ideas. Hopefully they will be cool enuff.

Edited by arfink, 26 October 2011 - 02:19 PM.

A2GS + 4 meg RAM + 128 meg CF + 9600 Baud Lantronix = WIN

#49 DudeRadster

DudeRadster

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:36 PM

Alright! My client's kids got lice and she canceled for the 29th, so I'll be out there to NERF! HECK YES! Gotta love those lice.

Of course, this now means I have to actually prepare for the war now. I am in dire need of darts. Does anyone want to help a bro out? I can pay cash or via trades.

Also, would my JSPB be considered war-legal now that I have a crazy shotgun attachment on it? Otherwise I fear I will be primary-less for this war.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I might like to buy/trade for a cool springer primary. Whattyagot EIK?

EDIT2: also, got awesome costume ideas. Hopefully they will be cool enuff.

Depending on what you've got, I may be able to trade you some rubber-tipped Matchstick darts. What would you be willing to trade?

#50 Eik

Eik

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:46 PM

Oh yeah, I might like to buy/trade for a cool springer primary. Whattyagot EIK?

Well, I don't have any primary-quality mods done, but I'd be willing to let these two SNAPs go for around $35/ea. or something. I'd definitely be interested in trades too 'cause there's plenty of blasters I haven't painted yet.
Posted Image
Both are Rork's MK 5 build with superlative plungerheads

VSS (purple)
-first snapbow I made, first primary I took to a war [SPANO].
-foam on the butt
-Foregrip is sturdy as hell, can be removed for other attachments using 1/2" coupler
-trigger nail sometimes pops out of hole if you pull too hard

SMG (red & gold)
-Unfinished (this can be done before Saturday) -needs trigger, endcap
-Wood grip has foregrip built in, contoured for hands
-I don't have a rifle stock prepped for this, but I can switch it out with the VSS one

-the hopper I made is kinda ghetto, glued together, and has a very short CPVC barrel.

Also: I added to my wtb/wtt list

Posted Image
EDIT: BOSS9, I have this recon(w/o attachments & barrel). I can attach the little piece on the stock, I just removed it cause it looked better.
Maybe we could work something out.
I could definitely use some of that PETG.

Edited by Eik, 26 October 2011 - 10:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users