Photo

NE Minneapolis MN War

33 replies to this topic

#26 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:19 AM

Crap, I hate it when stuff like this happens...turns out I have an ACT Class for most of the afternoon tomorrow. Sorry guys, I'll see you all at the Halloween War.

#27 Archangel45

Archangel45

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:53 PM

She's 22. Try something. I dare you.

..... you never dare a ninja. or an archangel for that matter.

Also, PLEASE keep sexual harassment to a minimum at these. It's just uncomfortable for all parties....

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA! who said anything about sexual harassment? I just sugested that he brings more chicks and was asking if he knew any that were not likly to run away(as in older women) when shot with some of the nerf guns we use. BOSS9 was the one who started talking about doing things to my butt- im afraid he may try to diddle me now....

Hopefully people bring extra lube in case it gets too uncomfortable. Be careful not to set it next too the goop though, in the heat of the moment people sometimes forget to check the label!

I has GOOP! idk lube though... wait I got some silcone lube- that work?

I only practice safe nerf!

lolz but unsafe nerf feels so much better.....
"He who is made of air should not acuse the wind."

#28 atomatron

atomatron

• Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:08 PM

I wish I could have been able to go to this.

I'd like to see the Halloween war thread up asap, though I'm just going to assume that it will be on the 29th.
At Newell.
Perche Germolgi. [Because it shoots]

Rainbow Clan

#29 arfink

arfink

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:02 PM

OK, we're gonna try this and see how it goes. Hope to see some people there and have a good time.

I think I forgot to pick a wrapping-up time. Lets say 2 PM? Also, there are some food places nearby for those so inclined, including a McD's and Taco Bell. And a DQ nearby too, though I don't think they have a Brasier, but you never know when you'll need ice cream. Lol.

OK, nuff said, see you all tomorrow for some nerfy fun. :)
A2GS + 4 meg RAM + 128 meg CF + 9600 Baud Lantronix = WIN

#30 Archangel45

Archangel45

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:08 PM

crap have to fix my car tomorrow. might be there late though....

damn... and i had really wanted to try something on boss9's sister....
"He who is made of air should not acuse the wind."

#31 BOSS9

BOSS9

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 11:52 AM

Depressing story of the day: I came to the war late (both my guests were sick, one didn't come) at around 10:00 and was dismayed to find an empty park. I'm assuming it was cancelled due to either weather or lack of people. I also checked nearby parks in case it was moved. I'm really bummed about this. I found a dart though, it's not ALL bad... OK, it is.

#32 arfink

arfink

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 12:07 PM

Well, my second failure war. It was kinda overcast and wet, but didn't rain. Velveeta showed up. We waited for 45 mins for someone else to show up so we could actually play. But nobody did. EDIT: should have waited another 15 minutes. Waaaaaaah. :(

So we did the only sensible thing to do: went to the hardware store and got parts for modding. And then modded for a couple hours. I shotgunned a UMB, and Velveeta worked on a JSPB style trigger grouping. Good times.

Edited by arfink, 18 September 2011 - 12:08 PM.

A2GS + 4 meg RAM + 128 meg CF + 9600 Baud Lantronix = WIN

#33 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 12:45 PM

It just wouldn't be Minnesota if there weren't some fail wars in the summer.

Got some moddin done though, so there's that!
"I never saw Beastmaster, I just wanted to be cool..."

#34 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:44 PM

I wish I could have been able to go to this.

I'd like to see the Halloween war thread up asap, though I'm just going to assume that it will be on the 29th.
At Newell.

Lucky guess.

I'm sorry for not being able to go, but apparently I didn't miss out on much. And hey, like Derek said, we got to have a fail war here and there to balance things out. I'm actually very surprised that we haven't had any fail wars in all of 2011 until now, definitely an improvement over 2010 which was packed with fail wars and tons of mod parties instead. The Halloween war is going to be balls to the wall, SonReece and I are going all out in making it nothing short of delectable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users