This is the first picture I took of the progress. It kind of shows what I did.
The tank still had it's original barrel, so I wrapped it in etape then gooped and solvent welded it in:
I removed the air restrictors:
How I lined up the trigger and blast button:
Then, I decided I needed a button from a magstrike so that I could make it not lose all the air at once, and I made the priming bar kind of adapt to that:
Then, I noticed it liked to kind of slip off, so I put a piece of plastic on there to keep it from doing that:
Then, I tried firing it like that, but I noticed I needed a check valve after the magstrike button, so I used one from a shot blast:
I ended up putting a fitting at the bottom, back corner of the gun for the tubing to lead in like this:
So, this was what I ended up with:
Here is the post that has the V2 internal pictures...
Then I also have a video of it firing here:
Another video, but it is put together. The turret decided not to rotate once. I have no idea why... But, here:
Another video, with an internal pump now:
My last video on THIS salvofly. I will be making another, but due to haters, there will be no internal pictures of it.
SalvoFly V2 is done.
CLICK THIS, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO...
Edited by Kid Flash, 18 February 2011 - 10:20 PM.