Left Handed People Priming A Longshot

Does it give you problems?

4 replies to this topic

#1 ugh112

ugh112

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:50 PM

I am a lefty, so I prime the longshot with my right hand on the right side of the bolt handle. When I prime it, it ether locks up and then ill need to use the left bolt handle to get it to work. The other 35% of the time it will let me prime it.

Does this happen to other lefty people out there?

Also is there any way to switch the clip release to the left side, it fucking annoys me like crazy.

Thanks, and i'm sorry if iv'e been confusing. B)
QUOTE(Floppyjack @ Dec 1 2010, 06:57 PM) View Post

Too small? Mine are always too big, only one is the perfect size. Sorry, no pics, I'm in bed with my iPod.

QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 15 2010, 12:59 PM) View Post

I'd like to bid $15 for your dick.

#2 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:03 AM

1. When I prime it, it ether locks up and then ill need to use the left bolt handle to get it to work. The other 35% of the time it will let me prime it.

2. Also is there any way to switch the clip release to the left side, it fucking annoys me like crazy.

1. It's a common issue. No solution that I know of other than just pump modding it.

2. I don't think it would really be worth the trouble to you, but you could probably get away with doing a recon type of mechanism.

#3 flamincows

flamincows

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:11 AM

I seem to recall that being an issue with my first longshot, but I never actually used it in a war and it was some time ago. I would try converting it to pump action or relocating the bolt like in this mod. Obviously you'd have to adapt it to your particular breech.

I feel like there's a better example somewhere, but I don't want to dig for it.
Sex Dwarves: Drug test? What kinds of drugs are we testing?

#4 ugh112

ugh112

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:14 AM

Blarg!

Thanks though.

Why does this happen though? It's weird.
QUOTE(Floppyjack @ Dec 1 2010, 06:57 PM) View Post

Too small? Mine are always too big, only one is the perfect size. Sorry, no pics, I'm in bed with my iPod.

QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 15 2010, 12:59 PM) View Post

I'd like to bid $15 for your dick.

#5 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:27 AM

Dude, stop posting on my forum. I don't like you and you post shitty threads. This is one of them. Knock it the fuck off or I'll see to it you can't do it anymore. But you've officially lost your "new thread" priviledges.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users