Aussie Nerf Media

an ACTUAL film...

30 replies to this topic

#26 Tinkerer

Tinkerer

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:17 PM

Well, If this is going to be a war-type movie, You should diversify weapons a little.

My suggestions would be: A Razorbeast turret in some scenes,
A variety of pistols, perhaps; NF's, ttg's, and whatever you can scrounge.
A nighttime scene with tracer rounds.

It sounds like the movie is coming along well, I wish I could help more.
Actuall directions on some products:

On Pudding
"Product will be hot after heating"

On a Sweedish Chainsaw
"Do not try to stop with hands or genitals"
(Was alot of this happening somewhere? MY GOD!!)

#27 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 09:07 PM

This feedback is helping enough. I've got a lot of good ideas for this movie, and some for the sequel, the only thing you can do to help [from so far away] is suggest, criticise or help find that bloody Run, Rabbit, Run song. Oh yeah, and magically give me more free time....

As you said, it is basically going to be a matter of what i can get my hands on. Which isn't going to be much. But i'll scrounge all the same. Thanks anyway.

Unfortunately, i don't see how tracers and nerf is really going to mix in "Unknown", but the final scene is going to be very medi-evil two sided face off. I'm taking some location shots this weekend, so you guys, and myself, will have a bit of inspiration and understanding.

Thanks once again :lol:
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#28 N3maN

N3maN

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 06:53 AM

Hey Taita,
Sorry bout my lack of reply to the script you sent me... however it all sounds pretty good to me. i think a great song for a ig fight scene would be MARILON MANSON - THIS IS THE NEW SHIT. i have it if you need it. its big loud and catchy... prefect. the opening sounds good but i think you need to be carful not to make it too tacky?? any way... if you need any help just ask dude
N3

#29 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 07:06 AM

Yeah sure, some of the songs are a bit tacky, but hey, nothing beats Powderfinger - Pockets.

I'll the song out later, my computer still has numerous viruses. I just deleted a redialer after about 5 hours. *Phew*

I'm still looking at using a lot of music by the band "Muse", you might remember "Our Time Is Running Out" featured on Rage a while ago N3maN.

VCE sucks. No chance to write down any actual ideas that i get about the film [i have hundreds] but when i do, it will be great to get some feedback on it all. The script i sent you wasn't very well thought out, it was more of a deleting room in my brain for more thought. My RAM was full. I'm probably not using that start sequence any more anyway, but still the whole dream state hypnosis sort of scene though.

Just letting you all know that this hasn't died, im always thinking about this movie, and my girlfriend... ... that's why i go to bed and don't sleep for the next three or so hours ... *sigh* what has nerf done to me, oh yeah, and my girlfriend

#30 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 04:33 AM

Allright, first, thanks go to CX for moving this topic from The Haven over to General Nerf. Basically i felt it wasn't getting much attention over there, and i hoped we could get some feedback if we moved it to a high traffic area.

Second of all, i've been watching more and more movies, and getting more and more ideas. I'm heading for more of an earthy feel, where, like Bruckheimer and Welcome to the Jungle [or Rundown or whatever it was called in America] where some shots are used on nature and the surroundings.

Because i have absolutely no life at the moment, and won't for a long time, i can simply update this page every now and then, and ask for suggestions. N3maN will probably be appearing in the film [or his cutlass at least] and a few other locals i can round up.

I'm guessing i could find the "Run, Rabbit, Run" song on BitTorrent but i cant be bothered installing it considering i am hopefully upgrading the main computer soon. This will eventually lead to me being able to edit all the video myself. I might have to resort to a 3D program to create one loser/bullet time effect. The films going to be shot on a mate's Sony DVD Camera [HandyCam i think] or another friends Digital one. Picture quality won't be grand.

Apart from all the other scenes i have failed to mention, i have also come up with a night sequence for the suggestion of tracers. I'm actually going to do a shot with bright, night flares, either indoors, as a base invasion sort of thing; or outdoors, with, of course, complete legal permission and knowledge.

This is going to be a long wait, even for a trailer, don't hold your breath.

Tait.

#31 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 01:59 AM

Well hi there [once again]

I guess it's that time of the week again, where i bump this topic over with a meaningful post [for anyone interested] and piss off anyone wanting this topic to die! die! die!

This time i have a more defined introduction script for the first 10 minutes or so. Again i must reiterate i have plenty of ideas and the scenes pretty much planned out in my head, i just havnt written them down like i have with the intro.

Anyway, enough of me talking, its your turn.

Click.

Discuss.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users