Laser Module

See where you're shooting...

2 replies to this topic

#1 Unit ZER0

Unit ZER0

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 02:24 AM

Here's a mod I did last month, taking the lighting module from a recon, and inserting a 5Mw green LASER unit into it. It's a pretty simple mod, the laser has the same power requirements the LED does, so it's just a matter of switching the two components out.

Front:
Posted Image
3Quarter view:
Posted Image

You can buy them on Amazon Here: http://www.amazon.co...duct/B0018IA9E0

The beam itself appears even in mostly lit rooms, and if you align it properly, it gives you a devastating advantage, especially at range.

Edited by Unit ZER0, 27 November 2010 - 02:26 AM.

There is no such thing as overkill... There is only OPEN FIRE, and RELOAD.

#2 Niteshot

Niteshot

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:10 AM

You just love these attachments, don't you? I like this idea but I have a feeling some wars won't allow em'. Lasers have a tendency to blind people...
QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 7 2010, 10:31 AM) View Post

For the love of fuck. The next person who announces that they are using something in their signature, ever, is banned. I fucking hate you.

#3 Unit ZER0

Unit ZER0

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 02:14 PM

You just love these attachments, don't you? I like this idea but I have a feeling some wars won't allow em'. Lasers have a tendency to blind people...

Indeed, nothing puts a scare into an opponent quite like a laser you can actually see in a dimly lit arena.

And, to quote another weapons nut: "... Nothing puts the fear of God into a man like orange whizzing past his head"
There is no such thing as overkill... There is only OPEN FIRE, and RELOAD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users