You know, it was a small war but it was satisfying enough. I can say with all assuredness that 6 people can make a war work and 8 could make a war great. I don’t think “nerf is dead” in MN, we just need to get everyone on the same page.
• Two SOLID rounds of OTC with the monster core: 56-49, close games FTW!
• Shotgun HAMP claiming the lives of men, also falling apart every f0cking time I used: time to get down with some glue.
• The Flesh performing well, PTEG might be a viable barrel material after all…
• Seeing E-Storm: grew a foot and voiced dropped like a rock since last time I was him, and he contributed to game play.
• Meeting Dom21: got some good hits on me with my own friggin quadshot.
• Multiple FirstShot kills!!!
• Orange Crème Swirl slushies at Taco Bell are astoundingly good.
• Matt (little guy in the pics): despite size and age deficiencies the only welts I have are all from him, that guy tore me up all day with a rainbow.
• Velveeta, Tron, Kip: ALWAYS good to see you!
And some words of Parting.
Beev’s, you have been an outstanding war host on many ocati0ons, a great innovator and enhancer of modifications and homemades, both a competitive and fair war participant, an never a douche on the boards or on the field. Good luck in Puerto Rico.
And now: PICZORZ!!!
Edited by SonReeceSonJensen, 01 November 2010 - 12:21 PM.