71 replies to this topic

#51 Muttonchops

Muttonchops

1.21 Muttonflops

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:09 PM

OH SHIT!

Looks like I will be in attendance, I made a deal with my professor to make up the field trip the following week.

LGLF INVADE CANUKISTAN
The LGLF - The ass-kickingest, arm-missingest, beer-drinkingest nerf clan in Jersey

21:45 Gears That's boob grabbing time
21:45 Gears it is so easy

#52 Buffdaddy

Buffdaddy

Do not buy from this member

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 824 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:46 PM

Hellz yes!

We must teach the Canucks a lesson! AMERICA!!!!!

Sidenote: my spare, crappy-looking 5K is getting the traditional Buffdaddy paintjob today. White and pink, all the way!

Edited by Buffdaddy, 19 October 2010 - 12:51 PM.

#53 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:03 PM

Oh man, you thought you were off the hook, but Mutton "got cored like an apple by a brass barrel at apoc 09 and kept on trucking" Chops is coming to town and he is going to FUCK YOUR SHIT RIGHT UP. Not to mention Action "will utterly destroy you with an arrowstorm whilst pouring himself a limoncello with his right hand and making it look like the manliest drink on the godamn planet" Jaxon, Phil "This is why we can't have nice things" Langley and presenting Kyle "As played by Michael Cera" Gearsington Esq. III.

-The ass-kickingest, arm-missingest, field-trip-ditchingest, nerf clan in North America

Edited by Langley, 20 October 2010 - 09:12 AM.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#54 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:56 PM

OH SHIT!

Looks like I will be in attendance,

Fuck yeah! Glad to hear it.
Good to know you guys are coming in full force.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#55 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:39 AM

-The ass-kickingest

Yeah, we're gonna need a citation.

#56 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:42 AM

-The ass-kickingest

...and presenting Kyle "As played by Michael Cera" Gearsington Esq. III.

It's a work in progress :3

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#57 Muttonchops

Muttonchops

1.21 Muttonflops

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:09 AM

-The ass-kickingest, arm-missingest, field-trip-ditchingest, nerf clan in North America

First of all, Beer-Drinkingest still belongs up there. Second, I feel like we are going to have to have to add something along the lines of "Nice-thing-not-havingest" after this trip. Either way, fuck yeah. The xbow is tuned and and rearing to go.
The LGLF - The ass-kickingest, arm-missingest, beer-drinkingest nerf clan in Jersey

#58 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:18 AM

-The ass-kickingest

Oh, I think the burden of proof is on you, buddy. We can't be answering to every challenge we get from other, dick-wavingest, nerf-quittingest, team-stackingest 'clans' that are out there. Anyway I'm pretty sure this thread is about a Canadian event, so why don't we get this back on track.

Are there any high-traffic areas we want to avoid early Saturday morning coming from the Niagara Falls area?

Edited by Langley, 20 October 2010 - 09:31 AM.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#59 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:27 AM

nerf-quittingest

You've been to two events in the last two years.

team-stackingest

Our clan vs your "ass kickingest clan" is stacked in our favor. Am I supposed to oppose this line of thinking?

#60 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:59 AM

You've been to two events in the last two years.

I've been to more in the last two years than Kuhlschrank, and I'll get to more in the next two than Hersh

Am I supposed to oppose this line of thinking?

So you admit that you only win 'clan wars' because for some reason Famine always gets to distribute the non-affiliated nerfers?

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#61 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 12:06 PM

Are there any high-traffic areas we want to avoid early Saturday morning coming from the Niagara Falls area?

Not that I know of. You should be fine.
I know its bad,
After what we had,

#62 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:10 PM

you only win 'clan wars' because for some reason Famine always gets to distribute the non-affiliated nerfers

You may want to hit excuse depot to stock up, because I just don't think that's gonne be enough. We're better at nerf guns than you. The horsemen were better, the 7 are better, and me and some drunken illegal immigrant drifters would be better. Lemme just hit a muster point in red bank and we'll go all burrito loco on your asses!

#63 Buffdaddy

Buffdaddy

Do not buy from this member

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 824 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:12 PM

Now that I've recovered from the awesomeness, here's my takes on the day.

+ Seeing everyone again, and more. Always awesome.
+ LOTS OF AMERICANS. And they're pretty awesome guys, too.
+- Spending Friday at the movies until Pearson came home was entertaining. Sadly, Value Village failed me in every way...EXCEPT for a Halloween costume. :D
+ O121KA1 and I going bowcrazy in wingman. Lots of fun there, even when we get ganged up on from all sides.
+ Unloading lots of shit and paying for gas. Seriously, you guys rock.
+- The Iron Man Super soaker raping. But it's a problem when raping means leaving giant welts and shooting way too absurd ranges. It has an air "reservoir" above the RSCB now for more deadspace, so 120" is now the max it's getting with slingshots. Lesson learned: before you bring something to a war, have your roommate shoot you first!
- Running out of darts. I always do that in Canada, although I picked up enough off the ground between rounds to keep me going.
+- Drive home initially sucked, with the downpours and fender benders slowing the 401 to a crawl out of Toronto. After that, though, everything was really fast (the speed limit was obviously NOT being "enforced by aircraft :lol: ) and the border took all of 1 minute.
- Some stuff breaking. Big Blast handle came off again, and the SM5K still needs work. But it's nothing I didn't already know.

All in all, a great war!

Edited by Buffdaddy, 24 October 2010 - 09:20 PM.

#64 cheyner

cheyner

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:33 PM

Many thanks to Forsaken Angle and K-10 for hosting an absolutely amazing war.

The good:
+Seeing everybody again.
+Nerfing with the Americans again.
+Nerfing with the LGLF, awesome group of guys.
+DoomCheyner working amazing all day.
+Not only was I on time for the first time ever, I was early.
+Having 7 of my guns on the field in use at one point, 13 if you include Bookworms costume.
+Bookworm winning best costume.
+Taking a knee in front of the the target in monster mash and taking out 6 people in a row.
+Team yellow in 360 core.
+K9 cookout.
+Umka's Hell Hound.
+Entertaining drive with Bookworm, XIII and Greed.
+Never wanting the day to end, I would have kept going in the rain and dark if more people wanted to.
+Galaxy's dart sweeping.
+Getting most of the darts people didnt claim from Galaxy.
+Going to a nerf war, and coming home with water guns, thanks BuffDaddy.
+Picking off Tank and Pearson when they were hiding under the jungle gym.
+I still refuse to belive this was Butters first war.
+Teaming up with XIII many times throughout the day.
+Lots of ladies, always nice to break up a sausage fest.
+Got to play with a dog in XIII's building.
+Reading XIII"s story after we got home, and crying with laughter. The picture is spot on.

The bad:
-Giving Switchblade a fat lip.
-Umka destroying my trigger finger with Hell Hound, twice.
-The war ended.
-$3 to get lost in a Mini-mall and take a piss.
-Team yellow breaking their side of the core, imagine if we didnt though?
-Apparerntly keeping Bookworm from saying bye to some people, which I feel bad about.

For more recaps, visit Canadian Nerfing Modified.

Beaver's post claiming Kane's post claiming Demon Lord's post is correct is correct is correct.

Canadian Nerfers-R.I.P.

#65 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:15 AM

First and foremost, I want to thank Langley for offering me the ride. You already know how thankful I am, so I won't get too deep about it :]

I don't enjoy listing cons, but my heart really goes out to you Sooth. I honestly hope things go well with your incident and I glad to hear you made it out injury free.

Regarding the war however, I'm confident in saying it matches the May Deal in terms of my favorite war so far of 2010. Meeting the Americans I've never had the chance to talk with was fantastic. Equally enjoyable and the main reason for the trip entirely was chumming it up with Canadians I really haven't had the opportunity to speak with at Apoc. It was really rad finally being able to talk one on one without the distractions Apoc presents. I also really enjoyed the new game types. I am a fan of deathmatch for sure, but there is no denying that playing a new game that actually works relatively well (Monster Mash, here's looking at you) are oh so refreshing. But in addition to the new games, it's honestly the faces and camaraderie of those whom I nerf with who make this hobby so enjoyable. Angel, K-10, Pearson, TankRat, DeadDumpster, Slow Guitar Man, Code Name Pending, the young blood with the AT3K, and everyone I haven't mentioned I had the pleasure of meeting: You guys all make for a very solid war. Also happy to say Ellen survived her first international war with minimal damage :>

Beyond the bulleted highlights I'm so used to posting, I just want to make it clear that the entire trip was nothing short of fun at its rawest state. I look forward to nerfing with the Northerners soon.

Edited by Gears, 25 October 2010 - 09:30 PM.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#66 Soothsayer

Soothsayer

• Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:18 PM

Hey guys. Sorry I wasn't there. 5 and a half hours into driving there some dumb mother fucker merged into me and fucked up the side of my car and pushed it into running over some metal shit on the side of the road and blew out two of my tires. I just got home literally 40 minutes ago cause of all the shit I had to deal with, not to mention all the shit I had to deal with getting back home. Fuck my life, maybe next year, FA.

yeah I'm that guy who made that cool thing with the cool paint.

#67 Pearson2

Pearson2

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:51 PM

Wow wow wow wow wow wow what a war.

Similar to K-10 my game wasn't really 100% for this war. No excuses but I defiantly didn't have the best war of my life. That being said.

PROS

- Seeing Chops, langley, gears, leggo, cnp, kimchi, sgm and buffdaddy again. You guys are the best. Not only because you make long trips to Canuckistan but you all are just really awesome people...... are you sure you weren't born Canadian and then just were shipped over to the states at a very young age?
- Monstermash was probably my favorite game of all time, lots of rushing, lots of stuff to shoot at, by some miracle I was making amazing shots
- The 360 core was awesome. Another amazing game type with tons of action and tons of shooting
- Luring half of the green team away from the core in 360 core. I got tank, grizzly, grimbsbypops and someone else to follow me past the staging area before they realized what was up
- American goodies, damn fruit pies are good
- The K9 cookout. I am truly thankful for this every war, its a good, inexpensive source of food and it allows more nerfing as it takes less time for lunch
- Selling PETG to various people. I'll be totally honest, I don't make much money off of the PETG sales but I get excited when people like PK, XIII, Buffdaddy and grimsbykid buy tons of PETG. Means there are lots of good mods coming.
- Umka's hell hound. If I were to hand out an award (sorry to everyone else. Your mods are cool and all but nothing like this) for what I believe to be mod of the year the hell hound would be it. Practical, smooth, looks amazing. Looks frigging stock and rapes out on the field.
- Shooting deathknight in the ass as he was climbing over a picnic table. It was a pretty cool shot.
- Crooked saying "The Canadian destroyer sucks." and then me owning with it for a round. Man does that shotgun blast ever come in handy.
- Getting shot in the jawbone by chops. I don't care what he says this is a pro, the welt looks awesome, it was only the second shot to take me down and chops is such a stand up guy he felt terrible about doing it. All part of the game my friend. I wear this scar with pride.
- Defend the fort and headhunters. Really made hell live up to its name. I know alot of people were hurting after defend the fort.
- Still making the after party despite not getting there until 2am. Just how drunk was chops anyways?
- Butters. Dear god this guy is only going to get better isn't he? He kicked my ass up and down the field a few times.

I'm sure there are lots more. I'll come up with them if I remember.

Cons:

- The unmarked school bus broke and its going to be a tough fix. Thanks to SGM for great advice. (keeps fingers crossed that it works)
- Trying to fix the unmarked school bus during lunch and not having the people who I was fixing it for ask me if they could help or pick me up lunch while I was trying to fix their gun for them (all is forgiven now that I've had time to cool off but I was steamed at the time.)
- Half of my darts were too big for 9/16 with tightening rings (a pro from this, they were the perfect size for PETG so the LGLF were able to use them)
- Having to leave early for work and missing most of the after party due to work. I knew what I was getting into when I signed up but damn that sucks.
- I do agree with K10 on blasters being a little too powerful. That being said although I can't say the same for massacre because I'm not running it, if you bring a titan tank that is not shotgunned, regardless how long the hopper clip is or one of those iron man water guns be prepared for me to shoot you with it from 10 feet away. Don't want this to happen? TEST YOUR GUN OUT FIRST!!!!!
Crooked: Did you see that guy who singled a doomsayer?

Pearson: Why would you single a doomsayer? Thats like taking a Ferarri and putting family seating in it.

#68 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:45 PM

Hey guys. Sorry I wasn't there. 5 and a half hours into driving there some dumb mother fucker merged into me and fucked up the side of my car and pushed it into running over some metal shit on the side of the road and blew out two of my tires. I just got home literally 40 minutes ago cause of all the shit I had to deal with, not to mention all the shit I had to deal with getting back home. Fuck my life, maybe next year, FA.

Very sorry to hear mate.
I heard from Gears that everyone was okay.
I hope that is the case.
Good luck with the car deal and I hope to Nerf with you soon.
I know its bad,
After what we had,

#69 cheyner

cheyner

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:42 PM

That sucks rat balls SoothSayer, It's good to hear everybody is ok.

I'm posting Bookworms recap for her, as she does not have an account here.

Thank you again K-10 and Angel for a amazing day, it was so much fun.

Pros:
+JLego knowing who I was in my costume right away.
+Winning best costume. Seriously it made my day. Plus now I have my very own blaster.
+Lots of different games.
+Seeing everyone again and meeting a lot of new really awesome Canadian and American nerfers.
+Fluffy helping me put my costume back on in the bathroom. Too funny and I'm so glad you were there to help, lol. What would I have done without you?
+K9 cookout. Thank you again for the great food.
+Lunch break with Fluffy and Grizzly.
+Spending the afternoon with the ladies, its really great that so many girls were there. Not that you guys aren't awesome. K-10 is there really going to be a calander? I want to be March, lol.
+Very funny ride to and from the war with Cheyner, XIII, and Greed.
+XIII being able to read my directions.
+No blasters broke.
+Galaxy, I'm pretty sure she's the coolest little girl in the world.

Cons:
-It's over.
-Greed not being able to read my directions, lol.
-The loblaws mini-mall from hell. I've been in halls of mirrors that have been easier to get out of. XIII's picture is completly accurate.
-Umka and chops got me really good in the legs, definatly my best battle marks so far.
-Not being prepared enough to spend the night and go to the afterparty. Next year we have to for sure.

Third version of the Effeminate piss adventure:
So like XIII and Cheyner already wrote, we needed to go for a bathroom break and the only place that we could find fast was the Loblaws mini mall from hell. I think that the guy who designed this building was also trying to test peoples fear of heights. By the time I walked up the free-floating staircase in the middle of the floor I thought I was going to passout, but I was trying to hold it together and not be a crazy person. As we walk along the second floor and I'm hugging the wall, XIII finds the next set of escalators and after he and Cheyner start going up they notice that im not with them because im now having a total panic attack at the bottom. Really why would there be a free-floating escalator, really? So Now Cheyner is running down the esclator to me and XIII is looking very confused as he is being abandoned. After I get calmed down Cheyner goes to find XIII, explain what happened and still find a bathroom then come back and find me. It takes us awhile but eventually we all end up back on the same floor with a bathroom. Now to get back to the car. We get in the elevator and try to go to parking but end up in a completly different parking lot that we cant see a way out of, so we have to backtrack to the second floor of the mall to get back to our parking lot.Most confusing and expensive pee break EVER. I think the designer of this place was hit in the head with a bat, or if not he should be.

Beaver's post claiming Kane's post claiming Demon Lord's post is correct is correct is correct.

Canadian Nerfers-R.I.P.

#70 Dude13

Dude13

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 07:47 AM

I am known as XIII up here in the north.

Although I was off my game today any only running on 6 of my usual 11 hours of sleep, Today was bloody amazing.

Pros:

-4th Anniversary of Canadian Nerfing
-Cheyner and Bookworm tolerating me and my (read: Vindy's) Luggage . Huge thanks to them.
-Getting every transaction sorted out before lunch
- The Lawn Gnome Liberation Front, Coolest bunch of Yankees ever aside from the ones I already know and love.
-Everyone <3's my darts, and I <3 their money
-Getting a Disc Shot at the end of the day. Kind of funny considering I was talking to Cheyner about how cool they look and how I wouldn't mind getting one. Funny how that worked out.
-CheySayer, Damn thing makes you an instant winner.
-Arriving on time
-Back to back kills

Cons:
-Forgetting my damn CQPAS for Greed to use
-LSG getting fucked up after eating sand in the Tower Defense game. Damn Cardnub thinkin' he's cool and all attempting to kill the flag with my gun . No worries though, It needs only a bath.
-Cutting my damn thumb, 3rd time it's happened at a war.

Now for an amusing story.

So It's 8:00 PM, we just finished parting with Greed. Cheyner at the wheel, we come to a unanimous vote that a bathroom break is required. So we begin to drive and spot a Loblaws grocery store. We decide to stop in search of a restroom, little did we know the building was designed by M.C.Escher. We quickly spot a sign on the second floor of this establishment so we make haste towards the nearest escalator. This Escalator leads us to the Third floor of this poorly designed uptown mini-mall. I was halfway up the escalator before Bookworm looks down upon the Loblaws 10 feet below the platform we were on. She panics and decides the elevator would be the better way to go. I re-join Cheyner and Bookworm in search of an elevator. Once one is located Cheyner and I start back up to the Third floor, and down a level to the Second Floor. Once the location of the restrooms is confirmed Cheyner takes Bookworm up in the elevator.

Moral of the story: M C Escher is a terrible architect.
http://hightouchconc...ity_623x600.jpg
This is what the mall looked like.

#71 Muttonchops

Muttonchops

1.21 Muttonflops

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 01:45 PM

After three days of recovery, I think its time to post up my highlights. The important thing is, my highlights aren't just of the war. They are of four days of absolute absurdity and awesomeness with some of the East Coast's best nerfers. Fuck yeah.

As the biggest highlight of the entire weekend, I would like to thank Langley for driving a collective 24 hours over four days to see us safely to and from Canadia. This trip wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you, so for that, thank you.

-Avoiding the GWB
-Te Quiero Puta!
-Homemade ginger booze
-I WILL HIT YOUR BABY WITH A BRICK
-Gears being inducted into the LGLF
-Jlego yelling at me for drinking most of his rum
-Slaughter, you used unnecessary force!
-Leaving gears in the car when we bought booze
-Holy shit, Saranac makes root beer
-"Dude, my head is swimming"
-Showing off the nerf gun's to civilians, and them being frightened
-Waking up at 6:30am Saturday morning to a creepy foot massage
-CAWKS! CAWKS! CAWKS!
-Hot Boarder Patrol Chick
-Said boarder patrol chick searching our car
-Fucking Canada
------Seriously, everything has a maple leaf on it
-Rolling up to the war and being greeted by Crooks
-First hit of the day, big blast at point black to the arm
------Won me a recon at the end of the day
-Brutal hand shot on FA
-Terrible, Terrible jaw shot
-Langley just picking off people with the choppered snap
-Got hit in the head ALOT during the defending portion of tower... Fuck big blasts
-Some kid had just the front of his gun sticking out from behind a tree with two fingers showing, dead shot
-Darts being gay cause of the Canadian cold
------Pearson being awesome and just giving us his extras
-Monster Mash was turbo sweet
------LGLF was all together for the first time this round, holy shit did we kick ass
-There were a lot of big blasts, but holy shit there were a lot of big blasts
-I started to crack out during 360core, seriously sorry to whoever I was an asshat to
-Getting picked in 360core so I would stop shooting the captain
-'Merica!
-Mars, Bringer of War
-Final wingman round
------Awesome partner. Tankrat, that shit was pro
------Awesome finish. Me vs. Gears and Jlego. Time ran out before we got out, but they had me
-Packing up at the end of the day, relaxed talking to everyone
-Dinner at Symphony
------Damn those home fries were good
-Afterparty
-"Ok, now do a powerclip!"
------SqueekaSqueekaSqueeka PLAPLAPLAPLAP
-Shiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt
-Cocacola Shisa is magical
-Awesome Boarder Patrol dude on the way back
-"Moist like Cake"

Seriously, This was prob my favorite war of the year. I need to thank the Canadians for making sure that we felt welcome.
Also, thanks goes out to:
-Langley again for driving, paying for gas and tolls, arranging for lodging, and generally being awesome.
-Jlego for opening up his house to us Thursday night
-Gears for constantly keeping us in high spirits, and for calling people "Wienerheads"
-Forsaken_Angel for inviting us to the war in the first place, hosting it, keeping the gametypes fresh, and relaxing with us afterwards
-K10 for being a co-host, keeping shit in order between rounds, and for providing awesome Spanish commentary after dinner.
-Tankrat. Seriously dude, fuckin' A. Super sweet wingman partner, and an awesome guy to boot.
-Crooked for being Crooked, having the funniest, stupidest shit to say and do, all the while looking classy as shit.
-Pearson for taking a jaw shot like a champ, just casually giving us his darts when the cold weather sabotaged ours, and still showing up that night.

A phenomenal time all around, and I would suggest that if any Americans have the ability to come up to one of these wars, you do so with all due haste.

Edited by Muttonchops, 26 October 2010 - 01:46 PM.

#72 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:53 AM

Go figure I get 2 of my finger tips sliced open by a former assassin on Monday. This of course only further prolongs the wait time for this response.
Why were my finger tips sliced open? Long story, assassin stuff. You wouldn't understand.

Before I go into my massive bullet listed remembrance of the war. I need to give some thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you

Huge thanks for everyone who made it out to this event.

Massive thanks to those who traversed borders to make it here.

Gigantic thanks to Cheyner for not only picking up immobile Nerfers but for bringing his barricades as well.

Enormous thanks to shoots with glass for all the photos I am about to receive.

Big thanks to K9 for running the cookout again. Even though it took forever for me to get a burger. :(

Monstrous thanks to K-10 for helping me host this war.

Massive thanks to my mother who helped hammer out some of the finer details in 360 core and the dart bags.

Tremendous amounts of thanks to my beautiful girlfriend cookie who was very supportive in the times of prepping for the war and on the day of the war.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
War Highlights.

- Breaking the record for outdoor Canadian war attendance 42 people!

- Seeing butters in action. The moment I got to know him, I knew he was going to be a deadly force on the field. Seriously, this guy has the potential to not only keep up with the best we have but may in fact, one day surpass them.

- Seeing Pearsons new blade, That blade kicked ass! (It is plastic for those who werent there)

- Monster Mash. This game was so much fun to play both on the offense and defense. There is something about shooting a stefan through a zombies head and hearing the paper punch open from 60 feet away. It is just so satisfying.

- 360 Core. I knew it was going to be crazy high intensity action and it was.
Seeing the darts punch through the paper and land in the bag was a very satisfying feeling.

- Every single team being able to plug darts into the 360 core!

- Seeing everyone's reactions to the new game types. I busted my ass creating these games and building the stands and core to please both aesthetically and functionally.
I was very happy to see my hard work payed off.

- Seeing Grimsby kid and Grimsby pops again. I missed you guys.

- Grimsby kid grew!!!!! I thought he was going to be small forever. Anyone else remember when he was at Massacre holding a modded PAS and it was taller than he was? I love that picture!

- Bookworms awesome costume!

-The new young blood. 2 of my most painful shots of the day came from new blood.
One of them shot me in the nose during tower defense making me think my nose was bleeding. The other shot me in the elbow and it sent a lightning bolt of pain right up my arm.

- Nerfing alongside Langley, Gears, Jlego, and Muttonchops for the first time on Canadian soil.

- I shot butters in the hand during headhunters and it caused a knee jerk reaction in his other hand resulting in him shooting me in the face with a big blast from 3 feet away. Luckily the glasses took it. This is a photo of the event.
Posted Image

- Tower Defense. What a fun game to play. I love the game and would play it more often if venues allowed.

- Kernel Munchies showing up. He was late but he made it.

- Seeing Hammerfist and Mosby in action again.

- Seeing Mosby run full stride during Monster Mash towards the opposing teams Monster. Only to be gunned within shooting range of the target. It was one of the few times that team came close to scoring a hit on us that round. I haven't seen Mosby run that fast in 10 years. It was cool to see hes still got it.

- Handing out the prizes at the end. I stand by my decisions and you all help make the hobby what it is.

- The weather was going very well until the last 1/4 of the day.

- Doomsayer performing well all day long.

- Everyone taking hits honestly and not taking extra lives. I didn't hear a single complaint from anyone.

- The LGLF. You guys were awesome. Good Nerfers, Good people, Funny and willing to drive 13 hours to a war. Could they be any better? I tip my top hat to you fellows.

War lowlights

Losing my new 8gb microchip card out of the vision glasses mid round and losing half a days footage.

Fluffy's costume.

COSTUME RULES:
Costumes are Optional.
Must be a Horror/Scary costume. Absolutely no stupid costumes.

She came as a fucking cat. Costumes don't get any more stupid than that.
The least you could have done was poured some blood on yourself and came as roadkill. That pissed me off. I was a bit merciful because I respect her as a Nerfer but if anyone pulls that shit again at HBH the options are either change or leave.

You don't follow the rules at my wars then there will be Punishment!

People being slow to leave the staging area when K-10 and I called people in.
Remember guys, we want to get in as many games as possible and it's hard to do that when people are taking their time coming over.
In between rounds Nerfers should first reload their guns and be ready for the next round before they start talking about their school, rashes they have, guns they want to mod or anything else. We just need to speed that process up and I need to start shooting earlier.

People smashing their barrels through the paper of the 360 core.
New rule: No barrel smashing the core.

Neither K-10 or I thought people would be shotgun loading their guns for this game but it happened. Crookeds team won by a landslide by shotgun loading their guns with many darts. Nobody's fault but the core wasn't meant for that.
New rule: No shotgun loading darts. (Lets bring the skill back into this people!)

The teams were also uneven during Monster Mash.
Not quite sure how that happened.

Not being able to Nerf with Soothsayer and then hearing about what happened to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Afterparty/Dinner highlights.

Sitting down with 14 Nerfers having a feast at symposium was a sweet feeling.
Show me your dark side.
Gears terrified for his rep.
Langley telling me of an amazing sandwich that exists in Jersey?
Home fries

Langley "So, Angel whats with the nose hair trimmer on your work desk"
Angel "It's for nose hairs"

Chilling with Jlego again. Love that guy.
Chops getting stung by a bee now available on dvd.
Big and stingy and pain!
Making angry punk face.
Get some nuts!
Pineapple and cola shisha.
Sharing funny Nerf stories from around North America.
Pearson being able to make it.

Overall it was a blast and I cannot wait until Hell Before Halloween 5.

For all those who missed this war.
You missed out on something truly amazing.
Like the Prophet Pearson said.

I can promise each and every one of you that if you don't show up, tomorrow night when you are reading the war reviews, all you will be able to think is "Shit, I wish I had taken Pearsons advice and made that war."

You have been warned.

I hope to see you all at Massacre 5
Where even more surprises await.

Details coming soon.

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 28 October 2010 - 01:43 AM.

I know its bad,
After what we had,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users