Photo

Nerfhaven

11 replies to this topic

#1 Big Dog

Big Dog

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:52 PM

I have definetally moved on from nerf, there are so many better things. But looking back on this site, it kinda sucks... people are total jerks to you for doing little things and many of the admins insult other members. Other fourms on the internet are a lot better in that the people are actually nice to each other and offer constructive critisism rather than just putting people down. Also the thing about members having to wait for like months before they are approved is totally gay. Let more people so that your website grows... I know that this will get locked right away and I will get banned but I am glad to. Unless you change your ways, many people will always look upon your site as a bad place.

#2 Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Prince Dangus

• Administrators
  • 1,460 posts
  • State:California

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:54 PM

I have definetally moved on from nerf, there are so many better things. But looking back on this site, it kinda sucks... people are total jerks to you for doing little things and many of the admins insult other members. Other fourms on the internet are a lot better in that the people are actually nice to each other and offer constructive critisism rather than just putting people down. Also the thing about members having to wait for like months before they are approved is totally gay. Let more people so that your website grows... I know that this will get locked right away and I will get banned but I am glad to. Unless you change your ways, many people will always look upon your site as a bad place.

I'm so sorry. You and your six posts of content (including that one) will be sorely missed. Especially posts of this content: http://nerfhaven.com...topic=17748&hl=

Edited by Ice Nine, 01 August 2010 - 09:57 PM.

Unholy Three: DUPLUM SCRTA, DUPLUM PROBLEMA (2009)

But Zeke guns tend to be like proofs by contradiction

Theoretically solid but actually non-constructive

Rnbw Cln

#3 Zmandudesk82

Zmandudesk82

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:09 PM

I'm so sorry. You and your six posts of content (including that one) will be sorely missed. Especially posts of this content: http://nerfhaven.com...topic=17748&hl=

Assholes like you make the world a bad place. Honestly, admins should focus more on banning people like you, rather than banning innocent members because their grammar is "bad". You make the NIC a miserable place, one that makes me not want to be apart of it. Now please, do us all a favor. Get over yourself, and please, try being nice.
QUOTE(Coal Ten @ May 4 2010, 02:57 PM) View Post

simply because I love the feeling of nice hard wood between my fingers.

#4 Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Prince Dangus

• Administrators
  • 1,460 posts
  • State:California

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:12 PM

You make the NIC a miserable place

BONUS!

Unholy Three: DUPLUM SCRTA, DUPLUM PROBLEMA (2009)

But Zeke guns tend to be like proofs by contradiction

Theoretically solid but actually non-constructive

Rnbw Cln

#5 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:12 PM

Assholes like you make the world a bad place. Honestly, admins should focus more on banning people like you, rather than banning innocent members because their grammar is "bad". You make the NIC a miserable place, one that makes me not want to be apart of it. Now please, do us all a favor. Get over yourself, and please, try being nice.

I have a suggestion. Please try not to berate/flame other members on this board it's what makes the nic a bad place. Get over yourself.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#6 Zmandudesk82

Zmandudesk82

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:19 PM

TED, he just did that right there. ^
QUOTE(Coal Ten @ May 4 2010, 02:57 PM) View Post

simply because I love the feeling of nice hard wood between my fingers.

#7 Jlego

Jlego

One Armed Clan

• Moderators
  • 252 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:Connecticut

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:39 AM

I REALLY hate replying to something this stupid, but you should know that someone who posts gems such as this:
http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=19848
has little ground on which to rate other member's post quality and even less (if possible) reason to be giving our admin team suggestions for how to run this site.

Please find some way to contribute instead of criticize, and barring that, keep silent.

To Big Dog, sorry to see you go, but from what can be gathered on all of your 6 (4 that weren't you letting us know that you were done with nerf... all 4 of which are a sales thread) posts, this thread was completely unnecessary, as few people would have started a "Where'd Big dog go????" thread. Honestly, I hope you grow some thicker skin, or that the Airsoft community is magically nicer to you. Either way, good luck sir.

EDIT: After re-reading your other leaving nerf post, it's fairly clear, almost a year later, that nobody cares, people like you come and go every week because nerf isn't the hobby for them For some reason, you had to raise a stink about it. I hope airsoft is everything you dreamed of and more.

Also <3 Ted

Edited by Jlego, 02 August 2010 - 02:47 AM.

~Jaxon of the LGLF

Gears: Ice9 and I have a relationship similar to that of myself and Jax.
liska: You snuggles?
Gears: The nerfers most likely to engage in a threesome.

I've seen you use an arrowstorm!!

#8 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:31 AM

Unless you change your ways, many people will always look upon your site as a bad place.

Hmm, that's wierd. You're telling me that I'm doing everything wrong to attract good members....and you're really smart.....but then 3 totally radical members take care of this thread in ideal fashion.....

I just don't know what to believe!!!!!!

Usually I'd go all Mel-Gibson-at-jew-scouts on this thread, but I'm just gonna wait til apoc. It'll be easier to just shoot the retards.

VACC

#9 smeagolsaur

smeagolsaur

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:53 AM

I have to agree with some of Big Dog's sentiments.

The older dudes on this website need to come to terms with the fact that nerf is marketed and sold to young kids so naturally a forum dedicated to nerf is going to be comprised of such kids. With that comes all the awesomeness of bad grammar, speculation, and all the other garbage you guys ridicule them about. Take a step back, realize this is forum focused on kiddie toys and ride that gravy train.

#10 Abyss Mods

Abyss Mods

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:05 AM

Smeagolsaur, while your statements about Nerf bring primarily sold to kids are true, I believe one of the rules of registration here requires you to be 13 years of age. Therefore, there are much less kids around here than there would be without that rule.

#11 glamdringguy15

glamdringguy15

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:45 AM

This may seem like shameless pandering to the mods, but you're wrong Big Dog. The moderators on the site may be tough, sure. They may have pretty low tolerance for people unable to read rules and follow them. Heck, when I first joined I had to learn the rules of the board and not be an idiot. I've had week long suspensions when I don't follow the rules. But it's because of what the moderators do that this site is able to be what it is: a well-maintained forum for the Nerf community to discuss their hobby in a (mostly) civil fashion. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Edited by glamdringguy15, 02 August 2010 - 11:51 AM.

QUOTE(Draconis @ Jun 17 2010, 01:56 PM) View Post

Also, would they be so devious as to retain moose, bears, and wolverines as legal council?

#12 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:17 PM

Good bye and good riddance... Have a nice life

Why aren't you gone yet?
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users