And I'm going to name this little Gem: Hyland Ruckus! Fuckus, or F'ing Ruckus, seemed too graphic.
Saturday September 4th 2010. That is 9/4/10.
9:00 AM 4:00 then final dart sweep.
I will be there at 8:30 for good measure and will not leave till the field is clean.
Hyland Park. Bloomington, MN
Official site: http://www.threerive...-lake-park.aspx
- Lots of benches, multiple large buildings with restrooms and other amenities.
- Many fields for war but they are very spread out so we will likely remain near the staging ground.
10145 Bush Lake Road
Bloomington, MN 55438
PM me for my cell number, the location is tucked away on winding roads and once you get there there are no less than 3 parking lots.
IF YOU HAVE A GAME IDEA PM ME!!! I will hear out all ideas and help craft rules and stipulations so you can bring a fully-packaged and thought out game plan ready for use. This is how we get great rounds like Demon Lords territories game from SPANO 10.
Wait..14 game slots?!?!? I think MN can bring it this hard.
9 M-Grinder/F-Around Round
10 OTC 1
10.5 OTC 2
11.5 Open Slot
1 Abzorb/Team Amoeba (Ill explain at the war)
1.5 OTC 1
2 - OTC 2
2.5 VIP vs VIP, or 2Presidents, or Hunt The One Guy One The Other Team.
3 - Rescue The Princess!
3.5 Vets Vs. Noobz: Deathmatch! DM is dead in the Midwest, but Im calling it for the last round at my first hosted war.
4 Sweepy Sweep!
Offend the Core
- 5 x 5 MonsterCore will be used.
- Point gradient: I WANT lopsided in the favor of silliness!
a. Micros and megas = 1 point
b. Arrows, missiles, 4b rockets, sonic baz missiles, Maximize ammo, Max shot ammo = 25 points
c. Titan rockets, Ironmen = 75 points
- 3 buckets, 15 balls all for the seizin
- 20 min limit
Capture the flag/Rescue the Princess
- Timed, most captures
- 2-round vs. mode as alternative.
Slug darts only
- I will have 500+ darts for myself and whoever, I have seen the joy a communal bin can bring.
- I will gladly sell you darts: they will fit well into cpvc.
- None, in fact PLEASE bring your crazy chimera steroid blasters.
- Dont USE crazy chimera steroid blasters if you know you will be viewed a douche.
- Beaver's rules: no barrel taps, no melee, no shields. Ill add no thrown objects.
- You want to get a hit: you propel foam via airflow.
LUNCH: I highly advise you bring a lunch: Restaurants are not immediately right near by.
Bring at LEAST 2 primaries. For a FACT every gun always breaks every time.
Water/hydration: do it.
- I will have a cooler of water for yall but still bring your own.
Eye protection please. Please please PLEASE.
I will have basic first aid with me for cuts, scrapes, and other marks of honor that come up.
I will be pushing for little downtime between rounds: 10 min max!
- I will personally use tween round time for team selection and game set-up.
- Dont think itll happen? Try me, youll get an ass full of disappointment.
Edited by SonReeceSonJensen, 01 September 2010 - 09:25 PM.