Quick Question About Maxshot Like Blasters

4 replies to this topic

#1 b1g13en

b1g13en

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:57 AM

Posted Image

Is the circle thing that gets primed by the lever is it a wheel or is just a round peg?

Edited by b1g13en, 15 July 2010 - 10:58 AM.

#2 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:17 PM

Please stop punishing the literate. If you don't fix your manner of posting before your next post, I'm gonna take you out like the Gulf Coast's Marine Ecosystem.

#3 bennorco

bennorco

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 02:06 PM

Please stop punishing the literate. If you don't fix your manner of posting before your next post, I'm gonna take you out like the Gulf Coast's Marine Ecosystem.

I like your humor.
Buy this stuff^

#4 SorrowX

SorrowX

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 02:36 PM

Staying on topic, It looks to me to be like a wheel, judging by the axle. I could be wrong, so don't quote me on it. If anything, asking some of the other nerfers around here. I'm fairly sure BagHead or Just Some Bob will know though.
off topic:

Incredible. I don't think I've heard any Eco-threats until now. added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole.
You may have the balls, but I have the lack of morality!

#5 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:03 PM

The lever in the wrong spot, the lip of the priming lever pulls on the wheel to pull the plunger back
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users