I'm So Sorry To Everybody.

Probably won't ever be back.

1 reply to this topic

#1 StealthMan

StealthMan

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 285 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:30 AM

It took me a while to come back here even just to make an apology, but I've finally brought up the guts to.
I'm very sorry to everybody I had affected in my state of depression (yes, I was depressed at the time), and I realize this seems like an excuse that I'm trying to use, but truthfully, there is no excuse for what I did. I messed with the forums, pissed everybody off, and was just a general douchebag. Feel free to lock this topic, I am not looking for responses, I would just like it if you could find it in your hearts to forgive me, and make sure you never make the same mistake I did in that state. See you all on the other side.

~Chris
<!--quoteo(post=212906:date=Feb 16 2009, 06:30 PM:name=TantumBull)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TantumBull @ Feb 16 2009, 06:30 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm not ashamed to admit that I have tried to eat my stefans. They just looked so yummy.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

NERF<b>STRONG</b> #108

#2 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:16 AM

Nobody fucking cares.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users