Photo

Any Nj Eb Nerfers Out There?

39 replies to this topic

#26 The Fred

The Fred

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 03:22 PM

...unless those Asians attended Rutgers, meaning they would steal all of the A's in your Calculus classes, drive riced-out Honda Civics with no-dick mufflers, and stink up the hallways of your residence halls with the putrid aroma of fish.

#27 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 03:31 PM

I'm thirsty. I don't like thirst.

Haha! I don't like thirst... I don't know THIRST...

I dont get it.

THIRST, the unknown

I really, really dont get it.

Edited by THIRST, 30 March 2004 - 03:32 PM.

ko

#28 MysticFalcon182

MysticFalcon182

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 04:11 PM

No Asains would most likely move into a neighborhood and your cats would start showing up missing. But you would have a bitchin' laundra mat nearby.

I don't eat cats.

...unless those Asians happened to be Korean, in which case they would start kicking your ass at every known video game on the planet.

Agreed...

Confuscious says, be funny or be silent.

Confucious says to spell his name right... And he doesn't say anything.

...unless those Asians attended Rutgers, meaning they would steal all of the A's in your Calculus classes, drive riced-out Honda Civics with no-dick mufflers, and stink up the hallways of your residence halls with the putrid aroma of fish.

A. Honda Accords pwn.
B. I like fish. As long as it doesn't smell.
C. I hate calculus.
D. Why go to Rutgers?

I dont get it.

THIRST, the unknown

I really, really dont get it.

Neither do I, my friend, neither do I...

~Mystic~

#29 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 05:29 PM

Fool, the asians are at rutgers, and they are in all my business classes, and you're still gay. Oh, and I'm sorry I added an S to his name, Mystic. I never won any spelling bees, I was too busy using my peripheral vision.

VACC

#30 The Fred

The Fred

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 10:47 PM

Fool, the asians are at rutgers, and they are in all my business classes

Vacc,

Let's face it, they're EVERYWHERE. I mean, come on. Half of them don't even speak ENGLISH.

Disclaimer: I only hate Asians who smell funny.

#31 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 11:06 PM

Dude, they know english, they just choose not to speak it. My gilrfriend's father is alegedly fluent, but the most I've ever gotten out of him is "Get out!".

VACC

#32 Death

Death

Ass-Kicking Overlord

• Contributors
  • 226 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 11:06 AM

At NJIT, there's this one group of Japanese guys that I refer to as the "NJIT Yakuza." I have seriously never seen them apart from each other, and I've never seen them speak a word of English.

There are a ton of Chinese and Koreans, and even a few Vietnamese, up here that barely ever speak any English, as well. I impressed one group of Chinese guys a couple years ago. They were watching Jet Li movies as I passed by, and I doubled back and said, "Hey, is that Fong Sai Yuk you're watching?" They were quite impressed that I knew the movie at a glance, and even more so that I knew the right title of the film (in the U.S., the film was retitled "The Legend").

DEATH

Let a man never stir on his road a step
without his weapons of war;
for unsure is the knowing when need shall arise
of a spear on the way without.  --Hávamál 38

#33 MysticFalcon182

MysticFalcon182

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 08:13 PM

Dude, they know english, they just choose not to speak it. My gilrfriend's father is alegedly fluent, but the most I've ever gotten out of him is "Get out!".

VACC

Hey, I speak English well, don't I? ^_^

Anyways... Anyone near the central area of New Jersey here? I'm really bored and there's nobody here to Nerf with. My skills are rotting... Hell, I haven't even seen my guns for a few months.

~Mystic~

#34 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 08:25 PM

Central Jersey is an odd place. You wont find it on a map, because it only exists to those who live there. As odd as that sounds, go ahead and ask anyone from North Jersey what area of the state Toms River falls in, they'll say South Jersey. But to South Jersey-ians we are definately not from South Jersey. Thus, Central Jersey was born.
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#35 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 08:37 PM

This is because anyone who lives south of the Raritan Bridge refuses to accept the fact that they live in SOUTH Jersey. On a quiet summer day you can actaully hear the banjos in the distance. If you cut something in half you have 2 pieces. You can't make a "center" out of both halves. Basically us northerners have the bigger penises so the "tiny" southerners wanna group together an call themselves Central to collectively protect their underdevelloped hoo-ha's.
I hate you.

#36 ultijon12

ultijon12

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 04:07 PM

is east brunswick in central jersey?
...Nerf or Nothing...
thats just [I]gay

#37 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 04:43 PM

Depends on who you ask....... It's South Jersey, whether certain people want to believe it or not.
I hate you.

#38 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 06:24 PM

Depends on who you ask....... It's South Jersey, whether certain people want to believe it or not.

You're south Jersey, jerk!

VACC

#39 reversedracula

reversedracula

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 08:08 PM

I'm outside of Philly in the 'burbs. I'll take my strip malls and Philly area before dismal North Jersey any day. Plus, the banjos aren't always so loud. I more have to put up with 295 and the Turnpike.
NERF OR NOTHIGN!11!eleven!!!one!!!one!11!!!!onhoundredandeleven!!!!!

#40 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 10:11 PM

I dunno where u think I live Vacc, but Fairfield is definitely NORTH Jersey.
I hate you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users