Photo

Its Off

40 replies to this topic

#1 mike180

mike180

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 03:29 PM

Sorry everyone I just had some stuff come up and cannot hold the war anymore.

Edited by mike180, 25 February 2010 - 08:59 PM.

Asking this group that is like asking them about the female anatomy. Maybe one or two has actually seen it and know how it works. Everyone else is just going to tell you they've seen it and that boobs feel like bags of sand.
-Talio

#2 Stud Muffins

Stud Muffins

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 03:53 PM

Alrighty then. I will be there plus six maybes. Only three of them will probably show up. Will my rear-loading 3k be ready by then?
20:06- Blademaster : nerf needs to release hot pink recons
20:07- Mr_BadWrench: Blade, If they do someone would have to duct tape twitch to a phone pole so everyone else gets a chance to buy one.
20:08- Aimless: Duct tape wont do.

#3 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:36 PM

I am a Maybe, as well as ZombieSlayer and GasMaskGlory (both awaiting validation) I will bring a CTF unit and Possibly a nice standalone DTC setup.

#4 mike180

mike180

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:18 AM

Awesome guys, I will try and get pics of the war place. Free and tori, i am hoping will be there and more of my friends so we could have a very nice turn out.
Asking this group that is like asking them about the female anatomy. Maybe one or two has actually seen it and know how it works. Everyone else is just going to tell you they've seen it and that boobs feel like bags of sand.
-Talio

#5 Vengeful Waffle

Vengeful Waffle

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:49 PM

Yo, I'm just checking up on ya, but do you have the school's permission to nerf down there? Cause' when we nerf down at Cherokee, I make sure that the principal has the knowledge that we (the nerfers) will be there. We also nerf with one of the teachers son's, just for backup.

As long as we have permission there, I'd imagine I would be there with some of my group.
I'm a runner, and I like to run.

[18:46] <+Famine> With the cock ring coming out the back of it?

#6 mike180

mike180

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:36 PM

Yo, I'm just checking up on ya, but do you have the school's permission to nerf down there? Cause' when we nerf down at Cherokee, I make sure that the principal has the knowledge that we (the nerfers) will be there. We also nerf with one of the teachers son's, just for backup.

As long as we have permission there, I'd imagine I would be there with some of my group.

I do not have permission, but I Nerf with syrup and a few other friends down there now and again and have never had problems
-Talio

#7 Shadow Yeti 032

Shadow Yeti 032

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:54 AM

I will add to this. My group and myself will not participate if there are no permissions given. There is no reason we should get in trouble just because you have done this before and have never had any problems. So I would totally ask for something writen up on paper and signed by an authorizing staff member.

#8 Vengeful Waffle

Vengeful Waffle

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:48 PM

I do not have permission, but I Nerf with syrup and a few other friends down there now and again and have never had problems

I'm not there if you don't have permission. Written permission, so if the police come, you can show them.

#9 mike180

mike180

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:07 PM

I'm not there if you don't have permission. Written permission, so if the police come, you can show them.
[/quote]
ok i will get it tomorrow
-Talio

#10 Shadow Yeti 032

Shadow Yeti 032

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:21 PM

Thank you Mike180

#11 mike180

mike180

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:27 AM

No problem man, and by the way your group WILL have to split up for a lot of the war.
-Talio

#12 Vengeful Waffle

Vengeful Waffle

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:30 AM

No problem man, and by the way your group WILL have to split up for a lot of the war.

I'll make sure that I bring a good number of the BC to even them out, in case team splits are an issue.

#13 mike180

mike180

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:35 AM

[/quote]

I'll make sure that I bring a good number of the BC to even them out, in case team splits are an issue.
[/quote]
Cool, how many do you plan on?
-Talio

#14 Vengeful Waffle

Vengeful Waffle

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:40 AM

3-4 Of my group.

I have a question, Are you allowing Pistol Splat's in pistol rounds?

#15 Shadow Yeti 032

Shadow Yeti 032

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:48 AM

That makes it quite tricky cause my group is not interest in spliting up. So we will take this into consideration as to if we will be coming or not.

#16 Shadow Yeti 032

Shadow Yeti 032

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:19 AM

Just to follow up. The 5 most likely to go, said that they would not be interested in participating if we will be split up for games other than zombie matches. That is the RAPTORS stance.

#17 mike180

mike180

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:57 AM

Okay well I guess we can see what we can do at the war. I would like you guys to split up for like five rounds, not including zombies, is that okay?
-Talio

#18 Shadow Yeti 032

Shadow Yeti 032

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:06 PM

If we come we play as our squad for team games. This is non negotiable. The brotherhood and bond we carry while on the field is important to us. This is our weapon of choice. It may not make sense to you mike but it makes sense to us.

#19 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:52 PM

How about this, If you want to come to our wars, you get over your marriage complexion you have with your clan, make a little sacrifice for just a few rounds AND THEN you can bitch to us about how you hate(d) it.
We are playing war games yes, but these are not the clan wars of Cincinnati, we are there as friends and we are trying to make you our friends, which is very hard if you insist on always being against us.
Come on man we are willing to work with you, if we were playing airsoft of paintball, sure, but we are playing with Fing TOYS for heavens sake! This is not live D&D! I know I speak for at least most of us when I say we are just there to have fun and hang with friends, but that is hard when we have these guys we barely know, with a 'we get a Fing prize if we win' attitude. I have nothing against you, just the attitude you "PLAY" with.

Edited by ricochet rebels, 20 February 2010 - 12:53 AM.

#20 mike180

mike180

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:28 AM

Yeti, this is my war. If you guys will not split up for a few rounds then you guys can sit out for a few rounds and that is the last thing i will say about it. I like how Rebels put it you can try it, then you can complain about it. That or you sit out for five rounds.

Edited by mike180, 20 February 2010 - 12:21 PM.

-Talio

#21 Shadow Yeti 032

Shadow Yeti 032

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:56 PM

First things first Rico. "If you want to come to our wars, you get over your marriage complexion you have with your clan" This is un called for. You talk about wanting to make friends and than you insult us. Not the right way to make "friends" with us as you put it. I wont limit our squads options but I will keep my squads best interest in mind. I will leave it at that.

#22 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:25 PM

First things first Rico. "If you want to come to our wars, you get over your marriage complexion you have with your clan" This is un called for. You talk about wanting to make friends and than you insult us. Not the right way to make "friends" with us as you put it. I wont limit our squads options but I will keep my squads best interest in mind. I will leave it at that.

Excuse me, but again, you take playing with toy nerf blasters WAY too seriously.

#23 mike180

mike180

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:26 PM

How do you keep your squads best interest in a game with LITTLE kid toys? I already did that by not alowing singled titans. I mean its not like we are going to have a beat down with you guys.

Edited by mike180, 23 February 2010 - 10:42 PM.

-Talio

#24 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:28 PM

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

How do you keep your squads best interest in a game with LITTLE kid toys? I already did that by not alowing singled titans. I mean its not like we are going to have a beat down with you guys. One final thing this is the NIC we are douche bags.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by ricochet rebels, 20 February 2010 - 08:42 PM.

#25 ricochet rebels

ricochet rebels

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:32 PM

Sorry, double post...

Edited by ricochet rebels, 20 February 2010 - 08:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users