Photo

NerfHaven: Tribal Council

104 replies to this topic

Poll: NerfHaven: Tribal Council (156 member(s) have cast votes)

NerfHaven: Tribal Council

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 10:30 PM

Tonight one of our own will leave the forum for good!

NinjaYoshi has made himself famous with amazing posts like these. I'm not sure if NinjaYoshi is 8 years old or just acts like it.

XCALIBUR has amazed everyone with quality posts like these. Modding genius or shameless liar?

If there was a way to IP ban Canada, Zero would have to take one for the team. Sadly, I don't think it's possible at this time. Canada has brought us idiots like 1/2 n00b and Sylent Blade.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#2 Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Prince Dangus

• Administrators
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 10:51 PM

Hmmm, all though decisions.

Can't we just get rid of XCALIBER, NinjaYoshi, and 1/2ie?

SB wasn't that bad, he just posted a hell of a lot...

Unholy Three: DUPLUM SCRTA, DUPLUM PROBLEMA (2009)

But Zeke guns tend to be like proofs by contradiction

Theoretically solid but actually non-constructive

Rnbw Cln

#3 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 11:10 PM

Posted Image

#4 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 11:13 PM

I know I already voted, but I agree with Ice Nine. It gives me a headache just trying to read some of these n00b's posts. Also, none of them (ninjayoshi, xcalibur, or halfnhalf) ever contributed anything useful or significant to this site. Idiots that start useless or pointless threads like that probably shouldn't be posting here in the first place.

Edited by Oroku_Saki, 25 March 2004 - 11:17 PM.

"Do you like gladiator movies, Johnny?"

#5 Blaster

Blaster

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 11:21 PM

I'm going to have to go with XCALIBUR on this one. Yoshi's posts may be a little sloppy but at least he's not trying to rip people off.
"The voice of the American people has been heard; and, I won't imitate it, out of respect for the retarded."
— Lewis Black (concerning the 04 election results)
www.lewisblack.net

#6 Zero Talent

Zero Talent

• Contributors
  • 606 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 11:34 PM

If there was a way to IP ban Canada, Zero would have to take one for the team.

You'd force me to switch to AOL, and that's blatantly unforgivable.

However, if you find a way to merely ban the province of Ontario, that'd be just dandy. Those kids fail to realize that Ontario is not Canada anyways, so maybe it'll be good for them.

Yoshi seems odd, but not ban material.

Xcalibur is an odd one.
"'Revere me as hot! All others are not! THIS, I COMMAND!'"
- Death

#7 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 11:50 PM

NinjaYoshi is okay, just a little post whore like i was when i first started here, but with some loving care and flaming, i developed into the only 98% annoying rambler that i am today, i vote no for NinjaYoshi or whatever, and maybe Canada, but as Zero mentioned, a forced switch to AOL is just.... mean
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#8 Guest_XCALIBUR_*

Guest_XCALIBUR_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2004 - 12:03 AM

Look,

Perhaps my posts may have not been clean and I wrote really bad. I also had some measurenent results. I did measure it with a tape measure anyways and the results ARE true. I just changed the measurements because no one would believe me which started to get annoying...so I brought down the meaurements to satisfy some people. The point is, what I did...does it really warrant a banning. There are other people who have dont a helluva lot more stuff than me and are on the forums. Did I randomly go around and post things that say "look at this, its funny." I do not think I did.....Did I plagarize Zero talens rapidfire 20 mod and say it was mine....I did not do that.........

Edited by XCALIBUR, 26 March 2004 - 01:03 AM.

#9 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 12:20 AM

Dude, your fucking 35 posts in 8 days warrants a banning. If you do not get banned as a result of this vote than I suggest you seriously appreciate your second chance. I mean really appreciate it on a born-again spiritual level.
A "vow of silence" born-again spiritual level. ie. Shut the Fuck Up for a while.

Speaking of shit that's pissing me off: Black Wraith. I just don't like him. Then again, I tend to hold grudges with this shit.

Edited by Famine, 26 March 2004 - 12:26 AM.

~Famine
of Mag-7
East Coast Nerf 2005: Step It Up.
East Coast Nerf 2006: That's more like it.
East Coast Nerf 2007: I'm not driving to Massachusetts again.
East Coast Nerf 2008: Day of Regret.
East Coast Nerf 2009: Quid pro quo, douchebags!

#10 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 12:27 AM

Sure, the first two's posts are pretty horrific. But the question you have to ask yourselves is, "Are either of them on par with the combined idiocy of an entire province of assholes?"
You've got the chance to kill five canadians with one stone. Metaphorically speaking, of coarse.

Edited by Langley, 26 March 2004 - 12:45 AM.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#11 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 01:40 AM

Gah, what am I supposed to do with a 3-way tie?

Alright, tribal council will reconvene on this subject tomorrow night. Hopefully the results will be clear at that point.

Your torch is mine, bitch.

#12 reversedracula

reversedracula

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 01:44 AM

I just put my vote toward Canada, eh? Hope that clears things up, cxwq.
NERF OR NOTHIGN!11!eleven!!!one!!!one!11!!!!onhoundredandeleven!!!!!

#13 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 02:00 AM

I'm surprised that Canada is ahead in this poll so far. In that case, we might as well just ban everyone in Canada, with the exception of reasonable people such as Zero.

Edited by Oroku_Saki, 26 March 2004 - 02:02 AM.

#14 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 02:11 AM

I guess we could limit it to Ontario as Zero suggested. Put something in the user agreement about not living in Ontario. Delete everyone who has previously admitted to living in Ontario. The idea has some merit.

We could create an Ashcroft-esque program with prizes for people who catch members from Ontario!

#15 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 02:23 AM

Sounds good to me. What sort of prizes do you plan to offer for catching people from Onatario? :w00t:

If I qualify for a prize, I am contemplating taking the prize behind door number 2..............or should I go with what's in the mystery box? Both of them seem rather tempting...........

Edited by Oroku_Saki, 26 March 2004 - 02:44 AM.

#16 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 03:13 AM

lucky i didnt actually vote, im now changing my vote to Canada, death to canadians, im still giving NinjaYoshi a chance even after his rather stupid poll, exacilbur deserves a fair trial, remember i was as bad as him when i first started...
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#17 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 03:29 AM

death to canadians

In the words of Mr. Mackey in the South Park movie, "DIE CANADIAN, mmmmmkay?"

#18 Accord

Accord

• Banned
  • 141 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 05:41 AM

XCALIBUR kept tyring to rip me off online while trying to make deals with me. His pure motive was to take advantage of me and aggressively (and annoyingly) giving me bad deals.

Edited by Accord, 26 March 2004 - 05:41 AM.

#19 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 07:21 AM

Nazgul Lord
Blink 182
Black Wraith
Spectre

These are the Candaians tat deserve to stay on, they havnt done anything wrong, and some of them are in the process of contributing. If you ban Canada all together because of 1 person...I would have little respect for this forum. The only active Canadain here that did something wrong is Halfie, and hes shaping up. Dont ban anybody, you gotta givem time to shape up.

THIRST
ko

#20 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 09:22 AM

I have to agree with Thirst... most will probably bash me since I am a new member as well, but I just don't think it's fair to ban people that quickly. I think this will serve as a good warning to people that their idiocy is not appreciated, and the fact alone that they are on a "possible ban" list worries them enough to try to shape up. I really don't think carrying out a full fledged ban is fair. Despite some of the bad posts, there's really been nothing so bad that it warrets a ban. A post or topic that solely says "your mom" without any incitement for such a phrase should be warrent for a ban (I hear your mom jokes about 5 times a day, so I hate them).

~ompa

#21 moosenukem

moosenukem

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 09:38 AM

Well I just HATE liars and decievers, so I have to so X. -_-

Moose

#22 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 10:40 AM

Blame Canada, Blame Canada. Seems that everythings gone wrong since Canada came along. Blame Canda....Blame Canada....They're not even a real country anyway.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#23 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 02:04 PM

As annoying as NinjaYoshi is, he is at least consistant and I think attempting to be good. Canada has never done me wrong, and seems to have a large following of nerfers. Leaving me with the choice of Xcalibure, who has been caught in his attempt to decieve us. Xcalibure, you are the weakest Newbie, Goodbye.

Edited by J_cobbers, 26 March 2004 - 02:04 PM.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#24 xedice

xedice

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 03:06 PM

Eeny meeny miny moe, catch a liar by his toe. My vote is with you XCALIBER!
Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz
Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, Drinkin' beers beers beers
Rollin' fatties, Smokin' blunts
Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts
-Jay

#25 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 03:09 PM

Nazgul Lord
Blink 182
Black Wraith
Spectre

These are the Candaians tat deserve to stay on, they havnt done anything wrong, and some of them are in the process of contributing. If you ban Canada all together because of 1 person...I would have little respect for this forum. The only active Canadain here that did something wrong is Halfie, and hes shaping up. Dont ban anybody, you gotta givem time to shape up.

THIRST

For not voting canada I don't respect you, not that I ever did.

The canadians can burn, now hockey will be all ours -_-
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users