When: April 10, 2010
Where: Centennial Park
9400 S Oak Park Ave
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
(It's the same old pic, blah blah blah)
- Since the theme is Back to Basics, only stock darts will be allowed, with the exception that streamlines can only be used with N-Strike Clip System Blasters. If you have old stock megas and whatnot, now is the time to put them to good use!
- Don't be a douche
- Please no darkly painted/realistic looking Nerf Guns
- Manta Rays and Crossfire Shields are the only shields allowed.
- Hopper clips are banned
- ALL HOMEMADES ARE SUBJECT TO MY APPROVAL
Here's what to bring:
- Nerf Blasters and backups in case of breakage
- Eye Protection, or else you won't be able to play
- Ammo, I highly suggest writing your name on the stock darts or doing something to distinguish your own from everyone elses
- Lunch and Drinks, We'll have 30 minutes for lunch and back to Nerf. If you're late, we're starting without you.
- Singled and plugged 4B's
- Singled Titans
- Pump Replaced Air guns
- Barrel Replacements over 9"
- Anything that is dangerous/unfair/hampers fun of others
Snake51886 + 10
Kane and the Napervillians
bobbo + 2
Scogglestein + "siblings"
Demon Lord + Shorts?
Questions, comments, sand in the mangina? Post it here or pm if its of a personal nature.
Edited by Snake51886, 11 April 2010 - 06:03 PM.