A Canadian Clan Recruitment

Let's get a clan going, people!

63 replies to this topic

#51 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 08:06 AM

Us fuckers live in Ontario. Black Wrath, Spectre, blink_182 ect. all live in Toronto. I live in Niagara Falls.

We usually war in Toronto.
~Halfling

#52 southpaw

southpaw

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 08:09 AM

Ontario is pretty big. How far away are you guys from Windsor?
Sup?

#53 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 08:13 AM

I don't really know where that is. I'm not that great at geography(sp?). Black Wrath (Cam) would probibly know though. I'm geussing we're pretty far away though.
~Halfling

#54 Ender

Ender

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 08:37 AM

Well Windsor is across from Detroit and Toronto is about an hour from buffalo via Niagara Falls, spent many a drunken night in both places. You have to love the lower drinking age. I dont know much about the Canadian road network but if I had to guess Id say 2 hours apart placing the Stratford area as a midway point.

#55 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 12:59 PM

As old as this topic is, I'll post.

Windsor is where my dad used to cover a lot of road back at his old job. I actually think he's seen every Ontario city by now. Windsor is about 1.75 hours away from Mississauga, which is 28 minutes North of Toronto. Windsor is near Sarnia, yes? In that case, 1.5-1.75 hours seems like a decent estimate given the great time-raper, traffic.

Southpaw, if you can make it to Toronto without having to badger your parents too much, you could almost consider yourself part of the CFM.

Ender, thanks for the brief distance explanation, but we have a nice highway here that can take you almost anywhere quite quickly.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#56 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 01:03 PM

Southpaw, if you can make it to Toronto without having to badger your parents too much, you could almost consider yourself part of the CFM.

I think hes already part of the 3M clan. Right Southy?
~Halfling

#57 southpaw

southpaw

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 09:02 PM

Yeah, i am already in 3M. That would be awesome to come to one of your wars with some of the Michigan guys and then we could brag about how we went out of the country for a nerf war. Do you use micros or megas? When is your next big war?
Sup?

#58 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 09:07 PM

I think we use micros.

Our next war is on the 20th actually. Of this month.
~Halfling

#59 southpaw

southpaw

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 09:18 PM

I doubt we will be able to make it to your wars any time soon. Our schedules will be more open in a few weeks (i am in a play and Veggieboy3000 hurt his knee). I think saturdays work best for us. I will talk with Uriel and Veggieboy3000 to see if they will want to do it. If we come, we might bring my little brother too.

Edited by southpaw, 03 November 2004 - 09:20 PM.

Sup?

#60 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 04 November 2004 - 04:19 PM

Yeah the war is on a Saturday. So tahts like 3 people added to the roster? Plus we all get to meet Lefty the mod master! I hope your guns dont hurt to bad. :lol:
~Halfling

#61 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 04 November 2004 - 07:37 PM

I doubt we will be able to make it to your wars any time soon...

Julian, please read that over. They will not be attending MMNO3.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#62 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 04 November 2004 - 07:44 PM

Aw fuck. Sorry.
~Halfling

#63 southpaw

southpaw

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 12:24 AM

Yeah the war is on a Saturday. So thats like 3 people added to the roster? Plus we all get to meet Lefty the mod master! I hope your guns dont hurt to bad. :D
~Halfling

I am not the "mod master" but i have been crowned "King of integrations" by Ninjz. My guns are just as painful as anyone elses i guess.
Sup?

#64 LOMHawkeye

LOMHawkeye

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 05:11 PM

Yeah the war is on a Saturday. So thats like 3 people added to the roster? Plus we all get to meet Lefty the mod master! I hope your guns dont hurt to bad. :cry:
~Halfling

I am not the "mod master" but i have been crowned "King of integrations" by Ninjz. My guns are just as painful as anyone elses i guess.

Remember that stormtrooper? Ouch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users