Here’s the front of the blaster:
And the back:
A look at the internals.
The pump tube and stock barrels
9/16” brass just so happens to fit near perfectly in the bottom of the stock barrels.
I measured how much 9/16” was needed. I used about 2.75” of 9/16” on each barrel.
I fit a full tube of 17/32 in each barrel to see what it would look like. I decided not to go with something so absurdly long. I ended cutting them down to 8.5” as it seemed to give me a good dart/barrel fit.
I put a bit of silicon lubricant inside the pump tube.
Plug the pump with a dab of hot glue.
I made a mark on the back notch of the barrels.
Here’s what they look like after having been cut through.
Remove those pesky air restrictors. It helps if you can get a knife around the outside where the restrictors are glued to the barrels.
I slid the 9/16” sheath over the 17/32” for barrel stability.
I wrapped electrical tape over the end of the 9/16” segment until it met the diameter of the stock barrels.
Here’s what it looked like once the brass was placed inside the stock barrels.
Edited by Homestarune, 10 December 2009 - 03:13 AM.