Stablizer With The Rscb

Colateral Conundrum

8 replies to this topic

#1 OnyxZenith

OnyxZenith

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:52 AM

I had an idea for a shooting keyblade with a foam blade and an inline clip (to simulate a magic attack such as Firaga) and so when you'd slash with the blaster it would automatically reload the RSCB.

Well I like cosemetics on my blaster but this could also help out as a stabilizer for the RSCB to stay in place:

Posted Image

Shown here is a breeched RSCB with a Tee behind the clip instead of a ball valve or a cap. and connected to the Tee is another tee connected with an end cap (cosmetics for a keyblade... not nessescary but it's there.) and the pipe that leads the air flow.

Now I know there are inline clips that act just like the clip shown without the extra piping underneath, but with this it would make sure that you'd have a better chance shoot one dart at a time than accidently shooting 2-3 at a time with a lesser range.

But the pros and cons that I have for this is that the air from the blaster or source, would make the darts in the clip act as an air resrictor, or maybe it just might load in another dart without having to tilt the clip at all and instead be primed to shoot another round.
SoothSayer-

"Just adding some lube and twisting it back and forth for a while should make it easier"

Subscribe to my Music page and mods >> http://www.youtube.com/user/OnyxMP312

#2 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:07 AM

I had an idea for a shooting keyblade with a foam blade and an inline clip (to simulate a magic attack such as Firaga) and so when you'd slash with the blaster it would automatically reload the RSCB.
But the pros and cons that I have for this is that the air from the blaster or source, would make the darts in the clip act as an air resrictor, or maybe it just might load in another dart without having to tilt the clip at all and instead be primed to shoot another round.

Or maybe it'll shoot fire! Or maybe it'll make you teleport wherever you shoot!
Teehee.

#3 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:00 PM

i hope you have fire proof armor.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#4 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • State:Ohio

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:56 PM

Their being dicks.

They wanna say just try it and see, but never said that. Pro-tip: If you post an idea, try it first.
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#5 MoonMaster

MoonMaster

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 02:33 PM

An inline clip would work a lot better for your purposes, it would be sleeker and have less dead space.

5. Protip: sarcasm is good for making someone else look like more of an idiot than they already do. However, if you are an idiot to start with, using sarcasm just makes you look like a COLOSSAL idiot.

#6 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts
  • State:Illinois

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:58 PM

Yo man, what's the point of this? If you're having problem with an inline clip double-firing, use tighter barrel material, or experiment more with your barrel length.

#7 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:28 PM

All you did was take an inline clip, and some more random PVC and dead space to in, and put a breach on it.

I can almost guarantee you would get better results from a normal inline clip.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#8 Fredo

Fredo

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:57 PM

Besides the fact that I think this is stupid, I'll help you out with the shit-ton of extra deadspace problem. For the inch or so of PVC you use to connect one tee to the other, fill it with hot glue or someother substance to block the airs passage to there. But once again, whateva' floats ya' boat.
22:24 Mr_BadWrench wait, you have a name that makes it possible for talio to seduce a woman?

22:25 Mr_BadWrench whats your name? john holmes?

#9 faddle

faddle

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 05:35 PM

I think you would get better results with a inline clip.
NERFSTRONG#114

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users