essential or not???

8 replies to this topic

#1 Whisper101

Whisper101

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:33 PM

Hey all,

I'm thinking about an integration concept but I need to know if the dart tooth is essential to a singled LS.

Any advice is welcome.

Whisper...

#2 JATDO

JATDO

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:44 PM

Not all. The dart tooth pushes the dart into the barrel from the clip. You don't have a clip. So you don't need a dart tooth.
Good luck!
I remember when some girl in my English 101 class in college tried to cite The Onion as a source for her paper. The teacher lol'd.
The only time I got hit was when my spotter got hit and the enemy team realized there was a marksman in the bushes

#3 randomnerfninja

randomnerfninja

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:42 PM

^ agree with this post
Nerf brings everyone together until a dart hits somebody in the eye. Then the hospital trip brings everyone together again.

Proud Oklahoman NERFer.

#4 Whisper101

Whisper101

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:01 PM

^ agree with this post

thank you both of you! Your help has been very
valuable. Just one more thing; I am planning on keeping the
cocking handle mech. But I am unsure if I need to cut the bolt that the dart will slide into
in such a way that it is easier to slide the dart in. Is there any way to do this?

Whisper...

#5 randomnerfninja

randomnerfninja

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:25 PM

You plan on keeping the stock bolt-cocking mech?
Nerf brings everyone together until a dart hits somebody in the eye. Then the hospital trip brings everyone together again.

Proud Oklahoman NERFer.

#6 JATDO

JATDO

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:20 AM

^ agree with this post

thank you both of you! Your help has been very
valuable. Just one more thing; I am planning on keeping the
cocking handle mech. But I am unsure if I need to cut the bolt that the dart will slide into
in such a way that it is easier to slide the dart in. Is there any way to do this?

Whisper...

You've confused me.
Do you want to keep the bolt slead? Or do something similar to ice's wrote up.(with out a bolt slead) there are write ups for both if you need them.
I remember when some girl in my English 101 class in college tried to cite The Onion as a source for her paper. The teacher lol'd.
The only time I got hit was when my spotter got hit and the enemy team realized there was a marksman in the bushes

#7 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:51 AM

Why would you ever single a longshot yet keep the stock barrel (the bolt in this case)? I mean, singling a longshot period is dumb, but this is just pointless.

#8 Whisper101

Whisper101

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:42 AM

Why would you ever single a longshot yet keep the stock barrel (the bolt in this case)? I mean, singling a longshot period is dumb, but this is just pointless.

tantum - it's contract work so I don't have
any say...

What would you all reccomend for easily accessible
barrel material? I typically use streamlines and the only thing that fits them well
are crayola barrels.
Also; if the stock bolt sleds are extremely erotic in singled ls's, what setup do you
reccomend?

Whisper...

#9 Fredo

Fredo

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:02 AM

tantum - it's contract work so I don't have
any say...

What would you all reccomend for easily accessible
barrel material? I typically use streamlines and the only thing that fits them well
are crayola barrels.
Also; if the stock bolt sleds are extremely erotic in singled ls's, what setup do you
reccomend?

Whisper...

Search Ice's singled longshot writeup. Really, do some searching before you post a topic like this.
22:24 Mr_BadWrench wait, you have a name that makes it possible for talio to seduce a woman?

22:25 Mr_BadWrench whats your name? john holmes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users