Red Strike Series?

Anyone else as confused as I am...

34 replies to this topic

#26 Hi Yah

Hi Yah

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:17 PM

I can definitely see kids buying another gun just because it's a differnet color.
And Megaloden, the color 'gray' can only be spelled 'gray.'
The yellow balls are also slightly smaller in diameter than the green ones.

#27 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:51 AM

just to tell you, he didn't spell it incorrectly, trust me, english is a stupid language. for example, the color grey can also be spelled gray... :D

I can definitely see kids buying another gun just because it's a differnet color.
And Megaloden, the color 'gray' can only be spelled 'gray.'

*sigh* International humor is wasted, once again. Also, you are incorrect, "Hi Yah".
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#28 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:54 AM

A bit of a correction: We are not drawn to these red recons, in fact, no one that I know and nerf with on a regular basis bought one. Why? They are 5$ more than regular recons.

This red strike stuff is pretty cool.. Not just because it's our nation's color, just because it looks awesome. I hope that they come out with a red NF, a red LS.

The colors are a little tacky though. The red recons that I have seen in stores have orange clips. This kinda clashes with the color. Yellow looks much better. I wonder why they phased those out.
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#29 C-A 99

C-A 99

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:45 AM

IMO, neither colors look very good. They're just too bright and, well, for the lack of a better term, "colorish". (the blue they used to have on the Mav/LS didn't look that great either, though that may be due to the lack of good complimentary colors) I'd say they should switch over to less bright/toyish colors (not necessarily black or camo, just something more subtle) but of course you could always just paint them anyways...

#30 tn81

tn81

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:13 PM

now red longshots
It is better to keep your mouth shut and be tought a fool than open it and remove all dought.

92% of teens would cry if Miley Cyrus was about to jump off a building.
If you are part of the 8% who would say "Jump B****, JUMP!!!!" . . .
Copy and paste this in your signature.

#31 nate483

nate483

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:44 PM

Red nerf guns are being sold only in walmarts as a way to make more money for Nerf and Walmart. They are kind of cool if you don't know how to paint! If you are going to pay $5 just go to a hardware store and buy a can of red spray paint!!

-nate483

#32 dog9

dog9

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:35 AM

Sorry didn't relize this was so old.

Edited by dog9, 16 January 2010 - 01:19 PM.

Nerf On!!!!!

#33 RedPhoenix32

RedPhoenix32

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:22 PM

Alright. If you look on the Nerf website, you can find that there's not only a Red Recon and Red Vulcan, there is also a Red Longshot. These are exclusive to Wal-Mart only. But, they haven't been put on sale yet. Like the Longstrike and Deploy. They're advertising it now, but it is not on sale yet. I looked at prices for the Longshots. The red on is 10 dollars less than the regular that I saw at Target.

By the way, what's the matter with the admin here? It took them 6 months to approve my account. Yes. I just started posting.

If there are any corrections needed or if I accidentally stated the obvious, please tell me.
I promote the 1st amendment.

#34 durka durka

durka durka

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:28 PM

[quote name='RedPhoenix32' post='265764' date='Feb 17 2010, 05:22 PM']
Alright. If you look on the Nerf website, you can find that there's not only a Red Recon and Red Vulcan, there is also a Red Longshot. These are exclusive to Wal-Mart only. But, they haven't been put on sale yet. Like the Longstrike and Deploy. They're advertising it now, but it is not on sale yet. I looked at prices for the Longshots. The red on is 10 dollars less than the regular that I saw at Target.

By the way, what's the matter with the admin here? It took them 6 months to approve my account. Yes. I just started posting.

If there are any corrections needed or if I accidentally stated the obvious, please tell me.
[/quote]

[quote] name='tn81' post='261963' date='Jan 15 2010, 10:13 PM']
now red longshots
[/quote]

Fail.

Edited by durka durka, 17 February 2010 - 05:31 PM.

"The warrior who cultivates his mind polishes his arms"

#35 RedPhoenix32

RedPhoenix32

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:51 PM

[quote name='durka durka' post='265765' date='Feb 17 2010, 05:28 PM']
[quote name='RedPhoenix32' post='265764' date='Feb 17 2010, 05:22 PM']

[/quote]

[quote] name='tn81' post='261963' date='Jan 15 2010, 10:13 PM']
now red longshots
[/quote]

Fail.
[/quote]

Just because I didnt see someone else say it, doesnt mean its a fail. So shut your trap.

Has anyone else even been able to SEE these Red Strike Series weapons for themselves?
I promote the 1st amendment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users