Photo

Maverick Stalk And Other Varoius Things

7 replies to this topic

#1 Agent x-eagle

Agent x-eagle

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:17 PM

After much staring and contemplating a mod I built a stock using a plastic walmart shotgun stock and a bolt for my maverick it came in quite useful, My first question is has any one done something similar to this? (I have seen a couple pvc stalks but nothing I personaly would want to put my wait on)

Secondly I aquired a nerf target tech pistol at Goodwill but I am at a loss to what darts it takes?

Thank you for reading (and hopefully comenting).

Edited by Agent x-eagle, 02 October 2009 - 06:41 PM.

“I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.”
― Mark Twain

#2 Poseidon

Poseidon

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:28 PM

Stalk... do you mean "stock" or are we talking about corn now?
Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times.
-Martin Luther

In Soviet Russia, Mudkipz liek u.

#3 Zack the Mack

Zack the Mack

• Members
  • 360 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:48 PM

After much staring and contemplating a mod I built a stalk using a plastic walmart shotgun stalk and a bolt for my maverick it came in quite useful, My first question is has any one done something similar to this? (I have seen a couple pvc stalks but nothing I personaly would want to put my wait on)

Secondly I aquired a nerf target tech pistol at Goodwill but I am at a loss to what darts it takes?

Thank you for reading (and hopefully comenting).

Happy first post! By bolt, I assume you mean literal bolt stuck through the cocking tab because your slide broke. And you're talking about a STOCK!

You probably have the first-gen TTG which uses Megas. They're discontinued and tough to find nowadays, but that wide barrel means you can replace the barrel without needing to open the blaster.
Ask me questions about electronics, Arduino, and 3D printing

#4 Agent x-eagle

Agent x-eagle

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:22 PM

yes i did mean stock (thank you)
“I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.”
― Mark Twain

#5 Dragon216

Dragon216

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:31 PM

yes i did mean stock (thank you)

you should probably go back and edit your first post, otherwise people will just keep ripping on you for it.

#6 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:12 AM

Why would you put a stock on a maverick? Its a hand gun. Not a primary or rifle. I can't imagine it could help anyone much unless you have parkinsons.

there are 2 versions of TTG's. one takes megas. the other takes regular micros. If your micros are too small then its the mega firing one. that one is lighter green as the primary color. Please don't put a "stalk" on it.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#7 Agent x-eagle

Agent x-eagle

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:09 AM

Thank you, thats very helpful, I have more Nerf weapons now then I use too, and do to my lack of money,
for nerf rifles (in the past) I built my own using a stock mounted to a maverick and a longshot scope plus a front barallel extension. (I don't have parkinsons) But I do thank you for the info about the megas.
― Mark Twain

#8 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:45 AM

We have rules here and you broke a whole mess of them.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users