Fmno 2!

having another Fremont nerf off.

28 replies to this topic

#26 Jman210

Jman210

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 02:56 PM

Alright guys, went to subway, didn't see anyone, now I'm at the tennis courts....still no one.

#27 nerfman600

nerfman600

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 11:22 PM

I say the war was a complete success...though we could've done a bit more nerfing than trading. I still am happy i got what i needed, (thank you bob for the darts and petg).
Signatures, phigmatures, who uses those anymore. Oh me.

#28 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:12 AM

I had a great time. Capture the flags was especially awesome. Thank you everyone that came, hopefully we can get something going about once a month.

#29 Aquinas

Aquinas

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:24 AM

Agreed with all comments; it was a great day, and it was great to meet you all. I do think that Blue's a bit eager to get rid of some stuff! However, there were also a lot of first timers, and while we admittedly did spend a lot of time hanging out, I thought it was important for us to chat and get to know each other a little better first. I think we can all agree that we're all looking forward for many more events to come. Today was a nice little leap for the three of you who had been trying to build a local community for a while.

I really enjoyed the pistol rounds. Though the 3-teams Capture the Flag bit was decidedly awesome, we might have to perfect it and put it into a rotation; though we'll have to work a little bit on the teams next time to keep things fair (what can I say; Blue and Adrian were beasts).

As a final thought, I really like the term "foam flingers."
"Who's Steve?"
"Stiff. With an 'F'."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users