Central Ohio War

Doing it again! August 8th, 2009

78 replies to this topic

#76 minsc

minsc

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:39 AM

I personally find it much harder to take drama on the internet seriously now that I know what you all look like.

+Inventing Zombie Threesome, the sexiest game type yet!
+I find it much easier to dodge shots now. I still get hit, but pretty much only if I'm not watching.
+Good weather.
+Keeping a lot more darts thanks to the stickers I put on.
+Great turnout. Not to mention 3 girls, which I thought was pretty unheard of, but a nice surprise.
+Shooting Lynx and making him fall over and break hisself.
+Totally sneaking around and coming from behind to barrel tap.....Joe, who was taking pictures at the time.

-My trigger on my Big Blast finally broke on the last round, so that was it for me.
-Everyone kept getting into lame standoffs. Not really anyone's fault, as there were like 6 big blasts, 4 PAS, and like 3 +bows, pretty much all singled.
-As for organization, it could have been better, for example, scheduled dart sweeps with everyone participating, getting rounds started in less than 20 minutes, but I thought Andrew got the job done.
-People started getting cranky near the end, with rules and called hits and such.
-Put your blaster up and don't pick up darts when hit and clearing. It was really confusing and I ended up shooting 3-4 people who were already out. Annoying for me, painful for them.

If anyone has a PAS or similar springer primary, and some petg and springs they'd be willing to trade/sell, I'm going to bring some money and parts to the next war. Pumping is boring.
QUOTE(Zorn's Lemma @ Jul 25 2010, 12:18 AM) View Post

You'll do a lot better if you spread the lips with the front. Trying to wriggle the back in there first seems a bit counterintuitive.

RSCBow

#77 Coop

Coop

#sogoodmuchtacticswowinit2winit360noscopehax0rleetbeastmodeactiv

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • State:Florida

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:34 AM

1) +Totally sneaking around and coming from behind to barrel tap.....Joe, who was taking pictures at the time.

2) -Everyone kept getting into lame standoffs. Not really anyone's fault, as there were like 6 big blasts, 4 PAS, and like 3 +bows, pretty much all singled.

3) -As for organization, it could have been better, for example, scheduled dart sweeps with everyone participating, getting rounds started in less than 20 minutes, but I thought Andrew got the job done.

4) -People started getting cranky near the end, with rules and called hits and such.

5) -Put your blaster up and don't pick up darts when hit and clearing. It was really confusing and I ended up shooting 3-4 people who were already out. Annoying for me, painful for them.

6) If anyone has a PAS or similar springer primary, and some petg and springs they'd be willing to trade/sell, I'm going to bring some money and parts to the next war. Pumping is boring.

1) I shot him at least once when he had his camera. And he scared the shit out of me when he walked around my side when I was prone near the gym, lol. I missed your barrel tap though, haha.

2) Yeah, I felt this was annoying too. I didn't want to advance and walk into 4 shots at 30' that could go 100' flat, so I can't really talk. I'm a little female when it comes to pain.

3) I also got irritated during dart sweeps. In between the rounds half of us would sweep and the others would chill at the table. Plus, eliminated people were wondering around collecting darts in the middle of an active area, that got really annoying in the chaotic gym.

4) So people did notice... I'd like to apologize for being angry during that last DTC game. I don't really like that game at all and when I intentionally avoided an unfair strategy that was used against me the next round, I became annoyed.

5) Yeah, I think eliminated people should do something else than call hit and walk around. I tried to keep my blaster up in the air until I was way out of the way, but many others didn't. I also got confused during that zombies round when zombies carried blasters. I know they weren't pointing them at me but I was shooting at people from across the area (I know I got some zombies for no reason, sorry!) but it should be a rule to holster or drop your blaster before trying to tag.

6) I sent you a PM.

I didn't do pros and cons in my last posts:

+ I got to nerf!
+ I shot Andrew in the tooth from around 140' away within the first 20 seconds of that ghost round. HA!
+ I got a few other very long range shots with my BBBB
+ I got some nice trades
+ Falcon PUNCH! *punches air while firing DTB*

- I am SO out of shape! Cramps during that hour long CTF round weren't fun!

Edited by Coop, 10 August 2009 - 01:35 AM.

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

#78 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • State:Ohio

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:50 AM

+Inventing Zombie Threesome, the sexiest game type yet!

Pretty much. The ending wasn't that great there.

+Great turnout. Not to mention 3 girls, which I thought was pretty unheard of, but a nice surprise.

2 chicks nerfed! I know, Effeminate. I feel bad for the boob hit on Lisa and going after Dez.

+Shooting Lynx and making him fall over and break hisself.

Wrist is sort of functional. Awesome shot which stopped my fail rush.

-Put your blaster up and don't pick up darts when hit and clearing. It was really confusing and I ended up shooting 3-4 people who were already out. Annoying for me, painful for them.

Its really easy to do that if your dead. Take a line to your spawn point/away from battle and as long as you're walking/moving towards your spawn point and look nonthreatening/playing, picking up darts is okay...I guess...

Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#79 ggk

ggk

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:09 PM

Yeah guys I had fun. Sorry about not picking up darts with you guys that day. I was barely moving due to lack of sleep.

Oh and thank you joe I really appreciate letting me use your +bow that thing is a monster. I hope we can do it again some time and maybe I'll decide to go earlier than the night before and have all my guns taken apart and like no darts made.

Edited by ggk, 10 August 2009 - 12:10 PM.

17:18 Snake51886 to those who hamp: you do not nerf well, you paintball poorly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users